Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Builder..help devise a 5% DLMT..please❤

[Bl...]

Hi Builder,

I need help again😬!  Can you help me like you did with the 10% plan, but this time show the math for 5%.  I am on 1.5mg of Valium.  How much vodka/propylene glycol and how much water?  Do I always throughout the whole taper put in the original dose, or as I get down to 1 mg only dissolve that, then put in .5 when I am at that point? Also, how do you come up with the  alcohol/propylene glycol and water ratio?  This is so hard for me to understand.  A friend asked me, "Where does this man get his ratios of pills, to alcohol, to water from?  And I said "no clue! But I have to trust his math skills, knowledge and experience!"  Can you please help me! ❤

Hi Builder,

I need help again😬!  Can you help me like you did with the 10% plan, but this time show the math for 5%.  I am on 1.5mg of Valium.  How much vodka/propylene glycol and how much water?  Do I always throughout the whole taper put in the original dose, or as I get down to 1 mg only dissolve that, then put in .5 when I am at that point? Also, how do you come up with the  alcohol/propylene glycol and water ratio?  This is so hard for me to understand.  A friend asked me, "Where does this man get his ratios of pills, to alcohol, to water from?  And I said "no clue! But I have to trust his math skills, knowledge and experience!"  Can you please help me! ❤

1)  Look at the schedule I gave you.  To do 5% instead of 10%, reduce your dose by .05 mls each day, instead of .1ml each day.

2)  The ratios will always be 1mg:2ml:8ml, regardless of your dose, or the quantity you prepare.

3)  The solubility ratio (1mg:2ml solvent) is based on extensive lab research on the solubility of various pharmaceuticals.  Go to this page and scroll down to reply #37 to see a chart showing the solubility of common benzos. 

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=97737.30

4)  The ratio of the water component is just to end with a final concentration of .1mg per 1ml liquid.  You could use any amount of water you want, but .1mg=1ml makes it all very simple because it really eliminates math.