Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Is there a best dose to start liquid tapering

[Wo...]

I am currently in the process of trying to stabilize. I’ve posted all over and am a mess lol.  I want to get myself stable enough to sort through all this then transfer to a liquid taper since I’m not on a hue dose and would like to micro dose to taper effectively and side effects to a minimum. I was wondering once I stabilize at whatever dose I decide , should I continue to dry taper to a smaller amount where it becomes easier? I have found my pills are all varying in weight and not sure if I can take “crumbles of pills” if it’s from the same pill. So only using individual pill weight to determine the % for now. 

The sooner you switch to liquid the sooner you control the size and time of doses.

Once I decided to DLMT I took .5 per day for close to a week to stabilize after being all over the map with dry cut. Once I felt decent enough to concentrate/think I began mixing liquid. I've been on track since that time as reflected in my sig.

Thank you. That is what I’m considering. I’m functioning now but would like to get stabilized at a dose and start this way. I’ve been all over with doses and such I’m surprised I’m not in more of a hellish position. Hopefully I can updose a tad , stabilize from all the nonsense I’ve caused and then begin tapering. I haven’t been on long so I’m hoping I can make it fairly smooth. Thanks for the input

I didn't really updose. I kind of split the difference. My plan (not that I had much of a plan) was to go with .125 I think (half of my .25 pill), but I'd feel awful and take extra up to .367 or just wherever. I'd been on 1.5 before the mind blasting drop to .5 and then c/t tossed in there. I was in dreadful shape at that point.

My DLMT could have been at 1.5 where I panicked, but I decided to go with .5 which was higher than the .376 and certainly more than c/t.

There was no real reason to go with .5 other than ease of dosing while I stabilized and not wanting to backtrack after so much pain. I did intend to go a bit higher if I did not level out, but the .5 for a few days worked. No. I did not feel very good, but I could tolerate it.

I was too confused to do the DLMT before stabilizing.

A DLMT is the simplest, easiest, and most tolerable way to taper. 

I will never understand why anyone wants to "wait until I get to lower dose".  Why would you not do it the "easy" way from the very beginning?

Well I want to start the liquid method, and have been reading a lot of your posts. You seem extremely wise and helpful. I think my only issue is I’m not sure where I should be stabilizing at . I guess I could figure that out with a liquid method as well. I would also have to pick up the materials i need so I’ll look into that and be proactive with it. I’m not at a high dose, and haven’t been on long, but all these messing with doses have impacted me greatly and caused me to spiral into uncertainty and obsessing over something I haven’t even started. So I guess I’m just scared is all.

Just need to figure out what’s best for me dosing wise . I did .25mg today and I’m not horrible..I thought It was higher until I checked my notes and seemed fine. Although I threw a .50 in last night around 9. So I’m sort of focused on stabilizing right now and wrapping my head around it all before I jump to another method of tapering. I think .40 would be a good stabilizing point since my doses were always .25mg to .35ng since I wasn’t weighing.  Although I would like my first drops to be liquid tapering and hope you will be available once I stabilize to get me going . I’m pretty good with numbers, my job resolves around to and want to keep it that way lol.

Yes. I said the same thing Builder but with different and more words. I started in engineering but shifted to journalism (as my backstory).

Once I decided to DLMT I held at ______ (random selection of .5). I then read, asked questions, and bought supplies. It took about six days, and I was not cutting pills - just breaking at the score. I shifted to DLMT at the .5 where I stabilized. Same thing I think Wowser is trying to do.

My sig clearly shows the shift and progress with DLMT. Thanks again for helping with that. It's been much easier going - that's for certain.