What do you long for, but can't do now?

[Tr...]

Valium. But if I dance, as we did when I was young. Maybe?  :yippee:

I was too old, and setback!  :tickedoff:

Warning: Noise!

Translator, I think your vet is going to be mesmerized by your sensual dance and I hope you don't overdo it because I'm keeping a close eye on you and Ryan. I allow you to have two hubbies but please stay away from my man. He doesn't know he is mine just yet, but I'll email him soon letting him know about our triple wedding plans. I bet he'll be thrilled  ;):laugh:

Valium: Mrs Ryan Gosling? I knew it!  :yippee:

But I did a huge mistake. I sent a picture to Bill and Evan. I had just woken up, and morning anxiety. Now they are hiding in  the jungle. >:(

Valium: Mrs Ryan Gosling? I knew it!  :yippee:

But I did a huge mistake. I sent a picture to Bill and Evan. I had just woken up, and morning anxiety. Now they are hiding in jungle. >:(

Translator, I'm so sorry you have morning anxiety. I've slept two hours due to fear and woke up from those two hours to depression  :'(. Nevertheless. I'm sure you can put on some makeup and a cocktail dress and send Bill and Evan a new picture. Tell the the previous one was a joke of a funny woman you found on the internet just for laughs. Ryan hasn't answered my email yet. I bet he's so excited he doesn't even know what to say. And he's a good guy so he has to think of a way to prepare poor Eva for their breakup. Don't worry about the anxiety translator, that is NOT us.

[img alt=♥ Getting Older doesn't mean you have to Drop Dead :)]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/b9/31/7cb931b07b2196b0cb8b136e2e6d3722.gif[/img]

This is the picture. I wear the same dress every day. Bill and Evan are still hiding in the jungle of Africa.  :tickedoff:

Translator I think you look incredibly sexy in that outfit. Bill and Evan must be bling, or maybe they think you're way out of their league and that's why they've shied away.

alt=УтреннÑÑ Ð´Ð°Ð²ÐºÐ° в транÑпорте, вездеÑущие заборы, которые только мешают, выходные у компьютера, Ñуровые бабули в поликлинике и знакомÑтва в Ñети — Ольга Громова раÑÑказывает о привычных и уже надоевших вÑем вещах Ñзыком карикатур.https://i.pinimg.com/564x/09/8f/9b/098f9bc3666e49bff9a611b557087631.jpg[/img]

Waiting, and waiting. And no guys. BILL AND EVAN, WHERE ARE YOU?  :tickedoff:

Are you married Valium? Have you talk about children? I want 5. NOW!   :muscle:

It’s alright; we all get lonely sometimes. We all mess up. Human beings were meant to be together in person...

And they were meant to be in relationships with one another and have natural desires.

Loyalty, is not a thing of the past... it is still alive today.

We can all be insecure and demanding.

Take it easy🧡

Mon pilote: This is a joke!  :laugh:

I know toots—check Vent Thread and I love you. Remember? Duh.

Plus you are dealing with an animal.

Sharp fangs, serious eyes. Big hands turn to concrete... and swing on big ball . Make noise. Chop. Kick. Punch. Block!!

I love the twist. My mother and grandmother and their fam. did it a lot, plus being born in 1984 I am

still able to remember things... real things. So sorry for the younger generations...  :(. Thank you for your :smitten:

Polish/Prussian, English, Irish, Cherokee, German.

Don’t forget the peaceful part, but still human part, also ❤️

Maybe if I can behave, I will get rest and chhop... no, chill. And then remember real again too, for a time. Wishing good real blessings on you! Goodnight. Night there? Remind me... or don’t need too. I saved a picture of Sweden on my mother’s dumb HP. Windows is so foreign and I hate the EMF’s. Ugh. Bill Gates is cool but Steve Jobs was way more my feather.

Hi Translator; sorry. I know I seem weird. Such a weird thing happened, and I don’t believe it was all psychosis...

I realize even this sounds weird.

I wasn’t supposed to get back online last night after it happened. Was supposed to stop. I just deleted the last two posts. The others sound goofy, but they’re true.

Mon pilote! I think it's very interesting with different opinions. You brighten the day!  :thumbsup:

I know, sometimes I seem "a little" crazy/weird, and exaggeration (so I also "removed"). But for my part, this is the only way to survive. Otherwise I go under. But anytime that I want to let off steam, then I talk to my Mom. She’s also crazy. So I get to focus on her.

So be you, Mon pilote, I like it!  :smitten:

SORRY, too much OT! Back to the thread: What do you long for, but can't do?

Translator 200 lolz That pic exactly sums up how I feel each day. I go out in public feeling like that. I really wish I could smoke again.I haven't craved a cigarette for like 13 years until w/d but my body and wallet couldn't handle that.

I long to drink coffee write and paint all day long. Just feel normal again.

Translator 200 lolz That pic exactly sums up how I feel each day. I go out in public feeling like that. I really wish I could smoke again.I haven't craved a cigarette for like 13 years until w/d but my body and wallet couldn't handle that.

I long to drink coffee write and paint all day long. Just feel normal again.

Thanks! With all scary symptoms, I regretted the picture. I might have exaggerated. But that's my way of distracting.

Oh yeah, that's my hairstyle, too. But right now I can't go to a hairdresser, it's impossible. So the picture, and my avatar, is a copy of myself. So my life is to hide under a blanket, and hope that no one can see me.  :crazy:

I know that a cigarette affects me negatively. But when I get a sense of desperation I fool myself. I think that I should calm down, but only make me worse. So stupid! But somehow I'm stuck (but not every day).

In the past, Benzo was my rescue. Now it's a cigarette. Even though I know, that my sensitive nervous system is protesting with unpleasant symptoms. A very bad "friend".  :idiot:

I'm dying for a cigarette but I fear it would send me into acute wd so I'm not touching it. I hadn't craved smoking like this for years. I'm just an intermittent smoker. Since the crash, I suddenly crave cigarettes.

Start a family.  I was motivated to get off the meds when I wanted to start having kids.  It took me 7 months to taper off klonapin and Paxil and once I did I stopped taking my birth control too.  5 months later, I’m in a bad wave and realize that this is not the time for me to start a family, so I’m taking a break from trying.  It hurts a little every time a new person on Facebook announces they are pregnant and I have several friends right now who are soon having babies. 

I know that I will be able to some day but I’ll be 30 this year and I don’t want to wait too long.  But getting myself back to a good state is more important.  There’s a small possibility I could be, I’ll find out soon.  I don’t think so though.

Well I spoke too soon, turns out I am pregnant.  I wish I could enjoy my pregnancy instead of my body being anxious and having crazy GI symptoms.

Well I spoke too soon, turns out I am pregnant.  I wish I could enjoy my pregnancy instead of my body being anxious and having crazy GI symptoms.

Amf congratulations!!!

Valium: Horses are amazing. I almost cried too.

And no bridle, just a rein around his neck? I could feel the wonderful fragrance of the horse. And the soft muzzle and fur.

I long sooo much!  :smitten:

Horses.

Valium: Do you remember this? Horses and competitions. I was so nervous, but now I can't think about it. Anxiety, and so stressed. But maybe in your future? I am too old, so just memories.

Horses.

Valium: Do you remember this? Horses and competitions. I was so nervous, but now I can't think about it. Anxiety, and so stressed. But maybe in your future? I am too old, so just memories.

My daughter rides, not me. I rode when I was young. My daughter has quit because she was too busy with volleyball, and I'm glad she gave up the horses because she was jumping and I was getting very nervous.