How can this be?

[...]

HI Mom2

The same thing happened to me.  I went from 2mg of xanax and slowly tapered down to 1.0 uneventfully. When I made my next cut  below 1.0 my body freaked out.  That was 20 days ago.  Since then I have switched over the valium which isn't going great but I wanted to do it so I could taper more slowly.  I can't advise you in any way but I can tell you that you are not alone and I totally feel your pain.  I am a shaky mess and barely functioning.

Be strong!  you can do this!

Hugs

hugs back to you sweetheart  :smitten:

I agree with what eastcoast said. Healing really starts once you are off these drugs. It is scary as hell and excruciatingly painful for a lot of us.

It escalated into full blown panic attacks, inner agitation, depression,  fear - terror...no appetite ( lost 10 lbs)

And hardly any sleep - being jolted awake at night every night...can’t fall back to sleep

same here Mom2.....these bizarre sx's are really distressing. They make you feel like sometimes you are terminally ill.

its awful huh?

HI Mom2

The same thing happened to me.  I went from 2mg of xanax and slowly tapered down to 1.0 uneventfully. When I made my next cut  below 1.0 my body freaked out.  That was 20 days ago.  Since then I have switched over the valium which isn't going great but I wanted to do it so I could taper more slowly.  I can't advise you in any way but I can tell you that you are not alone and I totally feel your pain.  I am a shaky mess and barely functioning.

Be strong!  you can do this!

Hugs

thank you so much hugs back to you ❣️