WHY so much Negativity all the time?

[Ho...]

[1d...]

Hey Thanks guys.

I apologize to all I may have OFFENDED with the STUPID way I phrased the Statement.  It must have been my BENZO BRAIN off center again.  SIGH.  I'm so sorry!  I did mean well but I phrased it wrong and that is my fault and for that I am very sorry and I hope you all forgive my misuse of how I Stated it.  :'(  It was NOT my intention at all.  Again, Misfiring brain Zaps I'm thinking.  I was suffering a lot with a severe headache and all day long it became more horrific and I could not take any meds for it at all.  Ended up awake all night long with ice packs around my head.  It did not subside till 5 am this morning but I was awake all night anyway meditating.

I only meant to encourage not discourage.  I hope ya all forgive my stupidity.  And Sober and NM, thanks for trying to understand, you guys are the best.  And to who I offended, you were right to be offended.  I just phrased it all wrong.  Please tell anyone else I offended that I am so sorry.  :'(

Love you all and wish the very best to all of us in here.  We will get to the end of this .......we really will. Let us hold one another up often and encourage one another more often. 

We will make it through this!! You have not offended me in the least, and you’re very welcome for any and everything!! ♥️

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [lo...]

• [Rx...]

• [se...]

Hope - you have not offended me either.  There are a lot of souls here in a great deal of pain, struggling mightily, fighting the good fight and looking for answers for the pain that is sometimes indescribable.  A lot of posts can be scary to read sometimes, and heartbreaking, even though it's the ugly truth of this process.  I think we're all wishing to see some hope and light here.

It's coming...keep believing...

:smitten: