Valium .5 mg. Time to jump or keep tapering?

[Go...]

Following...

Good luck...

Let us know how it goes...

I guess I should mention my experience was rather different... -I tried to jump from 0.5v, and it didnt go well...

I haven't jumped, but I have read this forum a lot, imo, the people that go down to at least .25 and hold a couple weeks do better on the other side, maybe even .0625.  If you feel good now at .5, why risk it, .25 for a couple of weeks to give you an easier ride on the other side is nothing.  Good luck, no matter what you do 🍀 Mary

Mary, that's just it. The taper to .5mg V has been a difficult one and sx have lasted longer than previous tapers. I definitely don't feel better now.

I was so excited about jumping March 1st, but now I'm questioning what I should do. I thought I'd just hold here for a while and then jump when things finally settle down. But after yesterday I seriously reconsidering the jump, and I'm back to thinking I might continue a gradual taper if at all possible. I may just carefully shave off a bit of the pill for awhile.

No worries, tight?  ;)

Mary, that's just it. The taper to .5mg V has been a difficult one and sx have lasted longer than previous tapers. I definitely don't feel better now.

I was so excited about jumping March 1st, but now I'm questioning what I should do. I thought I'd just hold here for a while and then jump when things finally settle down. But after yesterday I seriously reconsidering the jump, and I'm back to thinking I might continue a gradual taper if at all possible. I may just carefully shave off a bit of the pill for awhile.

No worries, tight?  ;)

Sounds like a plan ;).  Mary ☮️💜