Returning: Not sure what's going on

[co...]

Just picked up a new script today and it's back to yellow. Looked it up and it seems to be Qualitest Pharmaceuticals.

Any optinion on that?

The vitamin thing seems to be wearing off. That's happened to me a few times with other things.

Personally I like qualitest/solco, I was in the psycheward and they got me stabilized on that.

Its no TEVA, but far better than Actavis and in my case even better than name brand, the name brand gave me such a bad depression I had to be admitted to the ward again

Personally I like qualitest/solco, I was in the psycheward and they got me stabilized on that.

Its no TEVA, but far better than Actavis and in my case even better than name brand, the name brand gave me such a bad depression I had to be admitted to the ward again

That's good to know. I'm still using my stash of Teva. Will experiment with the qualitest when I feel more stable.

Actually, the vitamin thing seemed to work out pretty well; though it could just be that I eventually got more stable. Felt good for two days; unfortunately, the second of those days I had to get another phlebotomy. Not feeling great now, but not sure if it's withdrawal or just weakness from blood loss. It's a little different, so am holding off on updosing to see if it develops into actual withdrawal symptoms. Still keeping the vitamin thing going too, so hoping that if the blood letting does take the drug out of the system, the vitamins will lessen the effect. The blood doctor swears that taking out the blood can't put you into withdrawal, but I never trust doctors on these things; also talked to a brother-in-law who was a pharmaceutical chemist who said it would definitely lessen the drugs in the system.

If the vitamin thin works out; I might actually try tapering again.

Sorry to hear you had to go to the psych ward to stabilize. Hope you're feeling better.