October - December 2018 Jump Club

[Gr...]

Hey GreenC.. :)

Big trouble here.. :(

But as you know, its not all benzo related, but they didnt help with the opiate damage any either...

Perhaps best to say im still pretty sensitive from the benzo taper, but Tolerant, Dependant, Paradoxical, Protracted, and any other nasty words in relation to opiates, which after all was my dominant med..

Its no big surprise for me, but at over 10yrs of trying to get med free post accident, it is all wearing rather thin despite being so close..

Healing is happening, but every cut steals the gains.. Im kinda tapering at the speed the protracted guys heal at.. -Its more the damage than the actual withdrawal.. It would be nice to just get “off” and heal, but thats not an option..

All considered, -it is what it is.. I wouldnt suggest anyone uses my situation for a comparison.. lol

Get back to me in 2030... :(

Sorry, forgot the rainbows and lolly pops today..

:)

Hope things keep improving for you, as im sure they will.. The hooks run deep, but you will break free.. -Or they will rust out from old age.. :(

:)

Hi Green,

Im 20 months off and at times feel like Im 95% healed only to be brought back to reality by some days of mild depression, mild depersonalization, and mild anxiety. The symptoms, when they return are more of a frustration than anything else. I just get so tired of dealing with this stuff for so long.

I do have some chest pain that Im trying ti figure out where it is coming from. I have had my heart cleared. All is good there. I was diagnosed with a small hiatal hernia and gerd, but none of the medicines Ive been prescribed help. It makes me wonder if it is still withdrawal?

I am also micro tapering zoloft. Im down to 40 mgs from 50 mgs. Im not sure if this taper is affecting how Im feeling

Bottom line: Im sooo much better than I was 20 months ago, but am not where I want to be. Hopefully, over the next few months things will continue to improve.