How do we Heal?.....

[Fi...]

Oh yes. If you don't LIKE what you work at, you will not be very good at it!!! When the day comes that I don't enjoy cleaning, I will find something else to do. I have been considering my options, since I ANM 68 now. I have more energy and strength than most people my age (nor do I look my age-). But time will not stop for little me. Time marches on and I need to find another way to earn money.

Do you work, Mary??? Just curious. You sound like a level headed person.

east

A level headed Benzo "wrecking ball" of positivity... Imo...

:)

You do like me  ;), I like you too.  Wrecking ball may describe me  :laugh: :laugh: so I won't argue.

Your MMim 🏍🚲🚘🚗🚎🐢🐢

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ea...]

• [Fi...]

• [Ma...]

• [Ke...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary, anyone who can get through this stuff is a human wrecking ball. Swinging around wildly and terrified at it all. But somehow we get through it.

I truly think women are stronger than men with this stuff. We are tougher and we are built somehow to make it through this.

My smiley faces are not working, so you will have to imagine that I am laughing!!!

Annie

Mary, anyone who can get through this stuff is a human wrecking ball. Swinging around wildly and terrified at it all. But somehow we get through it.

I truly think women are stronger than men with this stuff. We are tougher and we are built somehow to make it through this.

My smiley faces are not working, so you will have to imagine that I am laughing!!!

Annie

Here, I will do them for you.  :laugh:;D:D

Go and read Parker’s post again.

I did.

I feel so very very sick.  Like any moment going to drop.

This is how feel almost every moment.

My dear friends and fellow sufferers, please do not give up. Healing will happen. But it will happen at your special rate.

I know you feel awful and feel like giving up. This WD stuff is almost impossible to bear. You do wonder if you have lost your mind. Lost your whole life! But you have not done this. Benzos de-railed you, and damaged you but the damage is quite repairable. Do NOT give up.n The wait is well worth it.

HUGS to all of you....

east