A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Teva Clonazepam Discontinued Group

[Sc...]

hmm, I am on bottle of activis... not the original.  Been on it a while but having horrible time.

I don't suppose Teva would be any better if I wasn't using it?  I may have some ancietn stuff put away...?

I'm down to a smidge, and some valium, but so bad dr. says try phenobarb to cover then try to get off benzos?? sigh

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [In...]

• [Du...]

• [NJ...]

• [Li...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[7a...]
Is everyone checking around at their local pharmacies with the ndc number? That's the only way we will find out when it's available. Call your local rite aid, CVS, Walgreens, etc..

My local Walgreens was able to get the new clonazepam NDC 0093-3212-05 from AmerisourceBergen this Tuesday.They however cannot dispense it till the new medication is entered in their corporate headquarters. They say it’s taking longer than usual in this process because it is a new drug that was previously discontinued. They have opened a ticket and keeping track of it and say that is all they can do. I am in Northern California.

Thank you ClaraBrahms for all your help.

[7a...]

My local Walgreens was able to get the new clonazepam NDC 0093-3212-05 from AmerisourceBergen this Tuesday.They however cannot dispense it till the new medication is entered in their corporate headquarters. They say it’s taking longer than usual in this process because it is a new drug that was previously discontinued. They have opened a ticket and keeping track of it and say that is all they can do. I am in Northern California.

Thank you so much for letting me know! I'm scrambling around trying to find it myself. Rite aid could see it in their system but they said the can't order it which is frustrating.  I'm running out of my old Teva pills in the next week and I actually can't switch to another brand or I could possibly die, no exaggeration. My nervous system is so fragile it cannot tolerate a single change . I tried Accord and felt immediately poisoned so I had to take activated charcoal and leech it out of my system. Any updates on your end are so much appreciated.

I'm running out of my old Teva pills in the next week and I actually can't switch to another brand or I could possibly die, no exaggeration. My nervous system is so fragile it cannot tolerate a single change . I tried Accord and felt immediately poisoned so I had to take activated charcoal and leech it out of my system. Any updates on your end are so much appreciated.

I was also very sick the few times I was unwittingly put on other generics. Right now I am taking expired TEVA tabs from last year's refill, the withdrawal from which is still more bearable than with other generics.

I am hoping once the new drug gets entered in Walgreens' corporate headquarters from the ticket opened by my local store, it will be good for the rest of the stores, and others will not have to wait for long.

Thank you so much for letting me know! I'm scrambling around trying to find it myself. Rite aid could see it in their system but they said the can't order it which is frustrating.  I'm running out of my old Teva pills in the next week and I actually can't switch to another brand or I could possibly die, no exaggeration. My nervous system is so fragile it cannot tolerate a single change . I tried Accord and felt immediately poisoned so I had to take activated charcoal and leech it out of my system. Any updates on your end are so much appreciated.

I'm so sorry that you are suffering so badly right now. 

I also tried Accord and Solco and felt unbearably sick.  There used to be several generics that I could switch between, but the brands are gone.  This new Teva is my best shot at stability as I try to get off this crap.  I'm running out of expired teva's as well, and I guess I will try Roche soon if it comes down to it.  I am scared to death of changing at this point.

I checked with my 3 local pharmacies and they couldn't see this at their distributors yet.  Planning to try again monday.

Hi Everyone, I’m new to BenzoBuddies but have been very active on other boards. shisham-thank you so much regarding your efforts at Walgreens in Northern California. My CVS in NorCal said they tried to order it to no avail and I’m getting desperate-down to my last TEva pills and scrambling to get more. I’m in the Sacramento, Ca area and willing to drive. When you get the go ahead from Walgreens, will you post the store number/location please? This has been a really long wait. Also, Express Scripts can see the pills but cannot dispense as well. Thank you so much-you’re all lifesavers.

My local Walgreens is through amerisource and they couldn't see it in their system.I called cvs and one store had 20 pills of it and they couldnt say if they will be getting it after that.smh.Walgreens told me to try local pharmacies because they could probably see more in the computer than just what walgreens allows their pharmacy to see.Such a circus.

This is getting crazier by the minute. TEva said the release was 3 weeks ago and so far one person seems to have gotten Tevas from

Benzer pharmacy somewhere back east. I’m getting agitated by the run around because I have to go back to my doc etc and probably get a script for the brand which costs a fortune. I don’t understand what’s taking so long. I went to a local pharmacy and they said they can’t get it. I think AmerisourceBergen might work with something called good neighbor pharmacies (independent ) but they are not in my area. Thanks to all for your continued posts and all of us coming together to figure this out.

[7a...]

This is getting crazier by the minute. TEva said the release was 3 weeks ago and so far one person seems to have gotten Tevas from

Benzer pharmacy somewhere back east. I’m getting agitated by the run around because I have to go back to my doc etc and probably get a script for the brand which costs a fortune. I don’t understand what’s taking so long. I went to a local pharmacy and they said they can’t get it. I think AmerisourceBergen might work with something called good neighbor pharmacies (independent ) but they are not in my area. Thanks to all for your continued posts and all of us coming together to figure this out.

I don't think it was confirmed that anyone got the pills from benzer. I've been contacting benzer in New York and they don't have access either. I was willing to drive there from Massachusetts if they could get them but they can't. I don't understand what's happening either because it's out of Tevas hands at the moment. The only positive thing is that Cvs can now see the NDC in their system when last week, they couldn't. So that makes me assume that it's making it's way through.

Thanks for the update. I read on here that someone got a TEva fill from

Benzer, but was mistaken. I’m a loyal CVS user so I really appreciate that you posted that they can see them in the system but can’t get them. It’s a timing thing but since these are controlled, it’s hard to push off a script getting filled etc meaning it’s time

For a refill for me but no luck. I’m giving it one more week and then gonna buy brand dorn$250 which isn’t great but does the trick somewhat. Just wish we knew a timeline and what the holdup is.What did your. vS say if you don’t mind me asking? Thank you!

[7a...]

Thanks for the update. I read on here that someone got a TEva fill from

Benzer, but was mistaken. I’m a loyal CVS user so I really appreciate that you posted that they can see them in the system but can’t get them. It’s a timing thing but since these are controlled, it’s hard to push off a script getting filled etc meaning it’s time

For a refill for me but no luck. I’m giving it one more week and then gonna buy brand dorn$250 which isn’t great but does the trick somewhat. Just wish we knew a timeline and what the holdup is.What did your. vS say if you don’t mind me asking? Thank you!

Yesterday was the first day that Cvs actually could pull up the NDC for me. I was so excited because before that, the NDC didn't exist for them.I sounded like a nut calling every day and asking about it to the point where one of the pharmacists told me to stop calling, ha. I called multiple ones around the state once I knew they could see it to find out if any of the branches had access to it. They all told me the same thing, it's not in their warehouse so they can't order it. They didn't know anything beyond that. I'm going to try to call amerisource Bergen on Monday. Teva also sent pills to these distributors:

Dakota drug

Nc mutual

Value drug

Thanks for the prompt reply. I’m a health professional so I’ve done a bunch of digging too. Called Cardinal (who supplies to CVS) and they said they could see TEva 1mg in their database but it was ‘offshore’. Called AmeriSourceBergen in my area and the lady was quite skeptical and would not tell me anything—I hope you have better luck. Talked to Kevin at TEva who said that in addition to the distributors you listed and NC Mutual, Cardinal and McKesson (CVS suppliers) will get the 1mg 500 count bottles. On 8/27/19 Kevin at TEva told me it could take up to one month to actually get into our hands due to supply chain logistics.

Thanks for dialoging with me-my family is sick of hearing me talk about this. Let’s all post updates as we get them. I’m going back to CVS and Walgreens this week.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I’m a health professional so I’ve done a bunch of digging too. Called Cardinal (who supplies to CVS) and they said they could see TEva 1mg in their database but it was ‘offshore’. Called AmeriSourceBergen in my area and the lady was quite skeptical and would not tell me anything—I hope you have better luck. Talked to Kevin at TEva who said that in addition to the distributors you listed and NC Mutual, Cardinal and McKesson (CVS suppliers) will get the 1mg 500 count bottles. On 8/27/19 Kevin at TEva told me it could take up to one month to actually get into our hands due to supply chain logistics.

Thanks for dialoging with me-my family is sick of hearing me talk about this. Let’s all post updates as we get them. I’m going back to CVS and Walgreens this week.

My pharmacist at my CVS has been putting in a special order everyday. He told me that their distributer is Cardinal. He sees the NDC, but nothing yet. Your info has been helpful and I know in time we will have it. I figured they would have some glitches bringing back on the market. Hopefully soon! :)

[7a...]

Thank you for all of the details! Kevin is pretty knowledgeable but he still is just guessing based on intuition. I talk to him sometimes but he has been wrong before. I had to get my calls escalated above him to find out more accurate information. Patty was someone I talked to regularly who got me the information such as the NDC. However, she also thought it would be available sooner than this. Hopefully it comes out sooner than Kevin's prediction. I'm hoping he is wrong. Ugh...

I know, the info from TEva has been all over the place. The one good thing I’ll say is that it didn’t take then a year to re-launch the product as I feared- we should get it somewhat soon and I’m hoping it has the same effect.

I’ve had an open script since 8/20/19 and am really due for a refill on 9/11/19 but can get by until October. Can anyone advise me whether or not I should keep trying for TEva over the next couple weeks or fill with something else (brand) in the meantime? I don’t want my doc thinking I have a stockpile so I should probably renew but REALLY want the Tevas. Thoughts? TIA to all!

I know, the info from TEva has been all over the place. The one good thing I’ll say is that it didn’t take then a year to re-launch the product as I feared- we should get it somewhat soon and I’m hoping it has the same effect.

I’ve had an open script since 8/20/19 and am really due for a refill on 9/11/19 but can get by until October. Can anyone advise me whether or not I should keep trying for TEva over the next couple weeks or fill with something else (brand) in the meantime? I don’t want my doc thinking I have a stockpile so I should probably renew but REALLY want the Tevas. Thoughts? TIA to all!

I just on drugs.com where a gal posted that she spoke with Teva on the 6th and they said that the 1mg has been shipped out to all of the distributers/wholesalers. It might now be available for the pharmacy to order/dispense yet because there are some processes that they have to go through before they can make it available. It is considered a new drug even though it really isn't. It is their previous formula, but looked at as a new drug because it has been off of the market.

I would wait another week or so and see what happens. I am sure it will be out soon. Not giving up hope. My Dr wrote a new script about 2 weeks ago for Teva only. I am not getting anything else filled. I have enough for now. It will be fine.

Someone on drugs.com just got tevas 1 mg green pills at a pharmacy. Anyone else get them and if so, please post which pharmacy? Thanks to all!

Oh wow!

Can you please copy and paste what you read?

Someone on drugs.com just got tevas 1 mg green pills at a pharmacy. Anyone else get them and if so, please post which pharmacy? Thanks to all!

Oh wow!

Can you please copy and paste what you read?

Just had CVS in Massachusetts look it up. It's will be available with Cardinal September 23rd. She said to call back on that date and they should be able to order it.

‘It’s in pharmacies now....got mine this week, 1mg. Green tablet, 833’

This comes from a public forum on drugs.com “Is TEva clonazepam still a good brand” several comments after a post. I’m asking the person which pharmacy but they haven’t posted my comment yet. Thanks to the person in MA posting about Cardinal! Good news!

‘It’s in pharmacies now....got mine this week, 1mg. Green tablet, 833’

This comes from a public forum on drugs.com “Is TEva clonazepam still a good brand” several comments after a post. I’m asking the person which pharmacy but they haven’t posted my comment yet. Thanks to the person in MA posting about Cardinal! Good news!

I wasn't posting what someone else wrote. That's from me. I checked this morning at my own CVS in Massachusetts. I had to speak with the manager and she investigated in their system to find that information about Cardinal.

Just went to Walgreens in NorCal (they use AmeriSource Bergen) and the lady said it was orderable (could see it via the new NDC) but couldn’t guarantee it would be filled if the script was sent because of ‘politics’...this is crazy that pharmacies won’t order even if directed by doc for a certain brand. Frustrated and want this to be over.

• Please Donate

Donations help fund our recurring webhosting and software licencing fees, and will aid the development of new withdrawal and taper utilities for our members.

pixel.gif
  • Popular Now