Diabetic Support Group

[Bi...]

I am borderline diabetic as my readings can be around 140 at times. According to the CDC and doctor...that's borderline.

Usually it stays around 80-130 which is good, but it does peak.

I personally believe anxiety and stress can cause higher blood sugar than usual. How can it not in some people? Or it Rollercoaster.

I know when my sugar gets up, I can definitely feel it. I've cut out sodas and sweets for the most part these days.

Diabetes (d2) runs in my family, and many got it in their 40's. I am 43, so it's definitely a concern for me.

💗

• 3 weeks later...
I am highly convinced that anxiety and stress indeed cause blood sugar to rise. When my brother had hard times (linked with his wife), he immediately resulted elevated blood glucose. Of course, it can be managed by meds. The last time he was prescribed ozempic. I ordered them with ozempic coupon for him. However, it's too risky, so it's better to avoid any kind of stress if it's possible. 

I am highly convinced that anxiety and stress indeed cause blood sugar to rise.

It can cause blood sugar to rise.

It can cause vitals to fluctuate temporarily.

BP is another one that can fluctuate with anxiety.

Actually,  psychotropic medications can cause BP and sugar to fluctuate. I recall my BP being 130/90 on the medications. Could've been Lithium, Klinopin or Tegretol at the time.

Idk which was the culprit.