What is your worst and most consistent physical symptom- besides insomnia?

[St...]

Tight muscles in head, face, jaw, neck, shoulders, back, calfs.

Muscles going too ‘soringy’ so that head is bouncing uncontrollably around on neck and legs are uncontrollable.

Loss of sensation from inside body including inability to feel full and constant compulsion to eat esp. sugar.

I can relate to all the above... I'm on my 5th day micro tapering and getting intense sxs in the mornings, with a pulling to the side feelilng, constant inter shaking in my legs, knees feel weak, having to use more energy to walk, stand, drinking a lot of liquid and having my scalp tingling. One step at a time>>>>>>>>>

My worst by far is 24-7 crushing fatigue and neck pain, it still scares the hell out of me even tho its been my daily companion since my failed Klonopin and was reinstated with Valium. I'm dow. To 20mg from my starting dose of 30mg so not even halfway yet but still suffer with these every single day.

[ef...]

i cant even describe mine - its like an inner trembling, weakness, off balance going to fall over and die feeling coupled with palpitations and epic levels of tension/anxiousness

my all time worse symptom though was unquestionably the agoraphobia, which to me translates into - the Fear of Mother*&^ing Everything.

at its worst, every conversation, every attempted trip to the store, every minute at work, suffering, trying to not leap out of ones skin, feeling so crazy, dizzy, anxious you could explode, barely tolerate pretty much everything in life. just awful ,crippling feeling that has kept me from jamming in the bands i had to quit, kept me from movies, dinners, dates, and made work a living hell.

how melodramatic lol. ... it IS better now, but ugh it was awful for a looooooooong time.

Am I the only one with nausea?

I am not sure how much longer I can handle it. Been tapering for two years and the nausea is now getting worse.

NJstrentgh,I get it too and I’ve also been tapering for 2 years. I get it in waves. I have an aroma mist and add peppermint oil to it,sometimes it helps. It has gotten better from last year tho..I used to be nauseas every night for months..

I have some aromatherapy product I use. It smells like licorice, it helps a little. My nausea also comes in waves but has been very bad since early Feb.