Bella Jim Hawk builderhelp fast please! pharmacist changed from .1mg/ml-.5mg/ml

[Sc...]

Oh thank you thank you!

So me putting in 1 for # of tablets & 1ml for volume of liquid is correct in my case to get .5ml & it’s ok that it says.50ml?

Yes, they are the same

Thank you, Bella😊

Yes, I know how to Tic the combine tablets button, thanks, I meant I just keep it all liquid as I’d like to reduce each .5mg dose by all liquid & the chart won’t do that, right? I’m not asking you to make me a magical chart, please don’t, but that is only way I can do it right without magical chart?

When you said magical chart is the way to go, did you mean I can make one? I’d have to have your software & knowledge right?

I’ll go read that quantity % bit, wanted to hurry & type this🌈😊

I’m in process of watching tutorial, my tech froze on me. Trying to learn

Much gratitude Bella be well

Here is a way for you to make your own "magical" chart...you will need to print out a all liquid chart & a liquid combined with tablets chart. Print  BOTH  charts. Using scissors or a razor & cut out the columns shown in the illustration below. Tape the cut out columns on to a separate sheet of paper in the appropriate places....no software needed  ;)

How to make your own chart without any special software:

XdTtqIr.png

Oh thank you thank you!

So me putting in 1 for # of tablets & 1ml for volume of liquid is correct in my case to get .5ml & it’s ok that it says.50ml?

Yes, they are the same

Yes, I know how to Tic the combine tablets button, thanks, I meant I just keep it all liquid as I’d like to reduce each .5mg dose by all liquid & the chart won’t do that, right? I’m not asking you to make me a magical chart, please don’t, but that is only way I can do it right without magical chart?

When you said magical chart is the way to go, did you mean I can make one? I’d have to have your software & knowledge right?

I’ll go read that quantity % bit, wanted to hurry & type this🌈😊

I’m in process of watching tutorial, my tech froze on me. Trying to learn

Much gratitude Bella be well

Here is a way for you to make your own "magical" chart...you will need to print out a all liquid chart & a liquid combined with tablets chart. Print  BOTH  charts. Using scissors or a razor & cut out the columns shown in the illustration below. Tape the cut out columns on to a separate sheet of paper in the appropriate places....no software needed  ;)

How to make your own chart without any special software:

XdTtqIr.png

Much thanks, Bella.

How are things going for you scardie? Have you been able to start your taper yet or are you still trying to make sense of all the #'s and charts etc. etc.?

If you have started, I hope things are going well for you, and if you haven't started, I still hope things are well!  :thumbsup:

Hi Scaredie!

Where have you been hiding lately? We have missed you....how are you doing these days? Have you begun your decent yet? Hope you are ok  :smitten:

Hi Scaredie!

Where have you been hiding lately? We have missed you....how are you doing these days? Have you begun your decent yet? Hope you are ok  :smitten:

Im ok, thanks, but havnt started yet. I have my reasons. Was just trying to print up a few different taper scenarios & it said this website has been blocked from printing. All I did the first two times was hit the pdf button @ bottom of taper chart, it took me to printer options. I don’t know if I saved a pdf or where that would be or if I printed from pdf? Then it said the above. Then I hit ignore, then hit allow. Now it just takes me to some but not all printer options showing only blank preview pages.

When you said, I could taper @.5/ml until I got lower in dose, how much lower were you talking about?

Thanks, hope you are well.

Hi Scaredie!

Im ok, thanks, but havnt started yet. I have my reasons. Was just trying to print up a few different taper scenarios & am now having problems printing. Now it just takes me to some but not all printer options showing only blank preview pages.

When you said, I could taper @.5/ml until I got lower in dose, how much lower were you talking about?

Thanks, hope you are well.

Hi there again, even though I read it I still don’t understand the difference between percent reduction and quantity reduction? I know you said quantity is faster. Like how do the different methods help or hinder me as I go along? Does changing back & forth mess up taper?

Is it suggested to keep a pdf file of my taper chart/s and a paper one?

If I change things along the way, does program start all over & I need to make new pdf & print new chart or or does it adapt?

Thanks, lovely

Hello Scardie,

I don't think that switching back and forth would mess up your taper per say, but i think that it might confuse you more than you need to be. I just hope for you that your taper is as uneventful and smooth as possible, go slow and hold when needed so that any withdrawals you might encounter do not get out of hand.

When you are ready to start, you will know it is the time, it might still be scary, but you will take that step anyways.

As much as we all want to be rid of this garbage, forcing ourselves to do something that our mind and body are not ready to do is definitely not the way to go about it!

Hello Scardie,

I don't think that switching back and forth would mess up your taper per say, but i think that it might confuse you more than you need to be. I just hope for you that your taper is as uneventful and smooth as possible, go slow and hold when needed so that any withdrawals you might encounter do not get out of hand.

When you are ready to start, you will know it is the time, it might still be scary, but you will take that step anyways.

As much as we all want to be rid of this garbage, forcing ourselves to do something that our mind and body are not ready to do is definitely not the way to go about it!

Thank you so much for your kind support.

Hello Scardie,

Thank you so much for your kind support.

You are very welcome Scardie, keep us updated on your progress

• Popular Now

• [...]
    • [...]