I’m off A cold turkey and feel no anxiety

[li...]

You will make it keep posting , i started today my jump i wa taking .75 mg broke up in 3 doses a day started to cut back jan 1  2018 now i am jumping from the .25 mg i will keep you posted feel sick too and dizzy foggy bathroom but i am in control you are to i am preparing fir birth , thsts what i feel oike 👍👍

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

how r u doing?

It's ok. Your brain is going to be fine. All the symptoms are normal and it's very distressing I know but you just need a bit of time to heal. You're not alone and it's going to get better and you'll get your life back.

I can relate to what you are experiencing and I'm doing well now.

Everyone experiences it differently it seems and it can be so isolating when you can't relate to other peoples symptoms. I know.

I appreciate all the support frm all you. I do. I’m just here pushing with all I got. Scared. hope you’re ok.

Lizardking,

I am in a very similar situation compared to you. I am 12 days of a small dose of Klonopin, which I took for about two months. I never thought such a small dose would have this effect on me quitting C/T. Although I think the worst of it is over, I am feeling the same mental fog as you are. My head doesn't feel right at all. I am having a hard time focusing on what people are saying around me. It's hard to remember what people have said recently. I have some headaches. I'm getting some sleep, usually two or three hours at a time, but not all the way through the night. I just don't feel myself mentally. I keep hoping I will feel better after a nap, but I still don't. Tylenol might be helpful, but I'm hesitant to pop any pills right now besides a multivitamin.

I haven't had any anxiety yet. I haven't had many physical symptoms at all. Work starts tomorrow after a 10-day break, so I hope I am able to function there. I just continue to push through and hope this gets better with time. I already flushed the Klonopin down the toilet and am ready to move on with my life. I am exercising and seeing a therapist regularly. I am trying to go about my days as usual and just hoping things get better for good. Keep pushing through the difficulty. You can overcome this.

Thanks boomboxboy21.. I hope you continue to clear up. 2 months of klonopin is not long but I know it’s still hard to come off. Sounds like you are doing ok so far. As for tylenol i am scared to try anything because of the reaction I might have. I’m already severely dizzy. But thanks for motivation. I pray for atleast 3-4 hours of sleep. :( hopefully some day.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Lizard,

I hope you are a little better today. I understand what you feel as I am on the same path as you...

They say that it's all a matter of time...

All my best to you

Dear Lizard, please just trust the process. If you can do that you can get through this. It takes a lot of time to heal. I tapered the first time from Valium and this time I c/t from Lorazepam. The w/d sx’s didn’t kick in for a few weeks so I thought I might have beaten the beast but I didn’t. I am now almost 17 months free from this c/t and I now live with longer windows and waves but I see the  healing and so will you. Your wife and baby will be worth hanging on to hope. You can do this. I know you can because so many have walked this road before you. Take it hour at a time. You get through each step by faith that you’re going to be well again. The one thing I love about BBS is that we understand all your fears and all your pain and we know how hard it is to function with all the bizarre sx’s. We get it and we are here for you. You can do this.

Love, Jackie  :smitten: :smitten:

• 3 weeks later...
I lost my ability to feel anxiety or anything at all also and am so worried my brain is permanently damaged and I will never feel again but people keep saying it will heal and become normal ......so we have to believe that is the case.