At what point does this start to get better?

[Fa...]

Yeah basically the same. Some slight variations in symptoms but not rly any better or more functional at all. It's ridiculous and discouraging to say the least. :(

Yeah basically the same. Some slight variations in symptoms but not rly any better or more functional at all. It's ridiculous and discouraging to say the least. :(

Your symptoms are mostly physical right?, No dp/Dr?

Depression?, Anxiety? Feeling off?,

What are your mental symptoms?

Yes I do still have anxiety and depression too. The rest is all physical tho. The worst pain I have is chest and abdominal pains.

Fayry23...abdominal pain was my first symptom in tolerance withdrawal and when I CT’d. It was an upper right quadrant pain similar to a gall bladder attack. I don’t know if that’s what you are experiencing. But, if so, mine was intense in acute withdrawal and I ended up in the ER just to be safe but, it has completely disappeared. I am in 1 week 5 months out. I was eating really healthy for the entire year I was on Ativan as I was coming off a major abdominal surgery. Drank Aloe Vera all that previous year, lots of good probiotics and digestive enzymes, no dairy, no gluten. I still take digestive enzymes and probiotics. If you are sure there is no medical reason for the pain based on tests, like mine showed then, I would bet it will dissipate soon.

I do have other physical symptoms that are more stubborn. Like you, my mental symptoms are nothing compared to physical. Ativan...is a bad hombre.

Thank you for the reply. Yes mine does feel like that at times. I have had gallstones and had my gallbladder removed so I know what it feels like. I was diagnosed with SIBO a while back so I think it's the major cause now of all my digestive issues. Trying to work on a way to treat that and see what happens. It's been close to a year for me of suffering. It's just hard to imagine it ever going away.

You will get better but it doesn’t happen fast I wish and the fear is normal.  If you need to talk I check in almost every day.  It’s been 3 years & 7 months for me now.

We simply don't know.

All we know is this: IT ENDS. EVERYONE HEALS.

Besides that, everything is uncertain. You might feel all good next week or not. You might have a setback within two weeks, or not.

Don't focus on when it would end. Rather, focus on the fact that you have come through a very long distance, and you are closer to the end and full healing than ever before, each day. Each day is a day less of suffering and closer to the end.

• Popular Now