8 months off last two days worst ever! Don't know how much longer I can hang on?

[Ma...]

I give up and I quit! I can't do this my brain has been so severely damaged and straight destroyed by these drugs and I've lost all hope and after 10 months it's not getting any better just worse and I can't do it anymore this is the worst suffering I've ever experienced and it goes on forever and no end in sight and I just don't know how much longer I can hold on especially with all that's going on in my family right now I just Dakar give up the idea of healing sound good but it's just not ever gonna happen for me and my symptoms are worse now than even in the hospital or the first few months out and I still have the Zoloft to deal with! I'm done it's broken me and healing is a lie!

I'm really worried about you bud, alot of people are. Its  unbearable but you withstood it for 10 WHOLE MONTHS. You can fight, you have fought, shut everything else out and focus on whatever little branch you have to grab. please dont burden yourself with expectations from others, you cant help that until youve healed. focus on yourself and whatever you have to help heal (maybe start with one thing at a time, thats what i did, I had to isolate myself from family and I feel the pressure but I know its for the best) Go within and forget the outside world. Dig deep and hang in there. Were all here for you. Hang on, fight!