4 1/2 years Benzo Free!

[su...]

Wow that's fab, time does fly though it don't seem to when you are tapering.

I still got health issues I'm not going to lie but life was a lot harder when I was on zopliclone then the Valium taper.

Thanks for letting me know I haven't been on here in years and didn't know how to send messages.

Much love.

Travelling!! You must come to beautiful Wales 😀

Hello Buddies,

It is so nice to hear from all of you, Ellen, Gardenia, Jackie Brown, Sunny Girl, Magrita, Fliprain, Flutterbye, dd58-Duckie, Begood, Deborah, Ama732mx1, Challis99, Laineyk, FloridaGuy, Terry38, Innadaze, Disney girl, Sunnygirl02, and Pembsspark,  and those that sent me personal messages as well. I love and appreciate all of you, and I’m happy to call you my friends. We are all in this together. Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like or if you need encouragement or to know you are not alone. It helps me too.

Thank you for celebrating with me and letting me know how you are doing, Sunnygirl02 and Pembsspark.  It’s so good to be in touch with you. I’m so sorry to hear you are not feeling that great, Pemsspark. I know how that feels. I have those times too. I know you will get better windows and that those will help you make it through the rough waves. Keep riding those waves. Sunnygirl, it is so cool to hear you are making it through this so well. Thanks for being here.

I love you all so much. It is so nice to have one another on this journey. I wish nothing but complete healing and the best for all of us.

Love,

Summer :smitten:

PS. It is really good to be traveling again. I wish that for all of you as well.  :)

Thank you Summer for sharing with us the improvements you are seeing at 4.5 years.  So happy for you the windows are allowing for what sounds like nearly a normal life at times.  I'm healing in the same up and down fashion, with better windows and unbearable waves.  In our early days here, I will never forget how helpful you were to so many BB's in their dry-cut tapers, when I know you were suffering so much yourself, and of course your support meant so much to me too.

I hope soon that POOF you will find yourself in one unending window.  I hope this for all of us.

:smitten:

Hi Benzohno,

It is so good to see you hear. It is nice to be getting a nearly normal life back. I'm happy to hear you are still healing and getting your life back. Thanks for remembering how I helped members get free from Klonopin/clonazepam. I was happy to help, but I only knew how to dry cut, which wasn't easy because of all the math, supplies etc. But I liked the independence of it and I got use to it.

Your support meant a great deal to me too, Benzohno. You were great to so many members here and elsewhere. You are an inspiration and I love you.

I hope that poof, the symptoms go! And when that happens, I plan to write a Success Story. Who knows when that will be though.

Keep having fun and I wish you easy waves to ride and bright wonderful windows.

Love,

I am absolutely thrilled for you!

Thank you so much for coming back and filling us in.

After more than 6 years out of C/T w/d, I still suffer from the occasional severe bouts as you describe, and I have lost vast chunks of my memory.

Still in all, I would not change anything for all the money in the world!

I take the occasional ibuprofen for a few aches and pains, but other than that... NO meds!

May we all celebrate Independence Day on this Holiday time.. and bless everyone here for helping and supporting everyone else on their journey home.

We are ALL the champions of our own lives!

Love to all who may come this way.

M.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Summer,

Thank you for letting me know how well you are doing.

I remember when you helped me with posting pictures, etc.  It was a long time ago.  I finally ct/detoxed from Lorazepam in Nov 2015.  It has been a long journey, most of my symptoms are nerve pain, tinnitus, insomnia, etc.  But it is so much better than it was.  I will be seeing a neuropathist in August to determine the origin of the nerve pain.  Kinda scary - but every thing with these benzos is scary.

So glad you came back.  It is so important to help those of us still here with encouragement.  I don't post as often, want to post when things are more positive.

Love,

Popcornlady

Summer, I am so happy you invited me to your. Eoenration! So many friends here that encouraged me in the early days. You taught me how to dry cut. I still remember puzzling over those piles in my withdrawal fog. So glad to be done, just over ten months for me now. Like everyone here, I have my symptoms still to deal with but sooooo grateful to be off!

Keep enjoying your marriage and travels, those are the things we want to remember in life. I m headed on. Couple short trips in northern Michigan next few weeks. For so many years I would refuse to sleep anywhere but home my paranoia was so strong. This is my first summer traveling with no oils at all!!!

Hugs to you and Our buddies!  :smitten:

Butterfly Jewels

Summer!

congratulations on your 4 1/2 years benzo free!

i will reply to your PM's. i am so glad you stopped by my blog and shared with me that bizarre symptom we share. :D

Love,

Pretty

Hi Buddies,

It is so nice to hear from all of you, Ellen, Gardenia, Jackie Brown, Sunny Girl, Magrita, Fliprain, Flutterbye, dd58-Duckie, Begood, Deborah, Ama732mx1, Challis99, Laineyk, FloridaGuy, Terry38, Innadaze, Disney girl, Sunnygirl02, Pembsspark, Benzohno, Mplsgrl, Popcornlady11, Butterfly1, and Prettydaisies, and those that sent me personal messages as well. I love and appreciate all of you, and I’m happy to call you my friends. We are all in this together. Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like or if you need encouragement or to know you are not alone. It helps me too.

Thank you for celebrating with me and letting me know how you are doing, Benzohno, Mplsgrl, Popcornlady11, Butterfly1, and Prettydaisies.  It is so nice to hear how all of you are doing. We are making it through this one day at a time and going from Victim to Survivor.

Mplsgrl, I agree with you, we are all champions here. I’m happy to hear you are getting well and you are prescription drug free. Way to go. It is great to hear you are traveling as well. Happy Independence Day to you too, I know you will one day be symptom free and get your memory back as well. It’s so good to hear how you are doing.

Popcornlady, I am so happy to hear you are Benzo Free! I know that must have been tough to CT, but you did it! Congrats on getting free from all of those other meds too. I am so happy for you. I remember teaching you how to post pictures. That was really fun to have that skill. It made posting to friends that much more enjoyable. I know you will get through this and be better off for it. Please let us know how your appointment goes about the nerve pain, I had lots of nerve pain too and hopefully it is from the post med healing. Keep taking care of yourself.

Butterfly1, that is so great you are taking a couple of trip to Northern Michigan, I remember being so paranoid that I was unable to travel as well. It is great to have gotten this far in our recovery. Me teachi9ng you to dry cut is funny. That was a challenge for me too, to know what to do with all of the piles. It is great to be free from these drugs. I’m so proud of you.

Prettydaisies, it is so nice hearing from you. Thank you for celebrating with me! It helps me to know I am not alone in these bizarre symptoms. I’ve had a lot of them, lots of trauma and drama with this for me. I look forward to being in touch with you in the Personal Message system.

I love you all so much. It is so nice to have one another on this journey. I wish nothing but complete healing and the best for all of us.

Love,

Congratulations Summer!

I am very happy to hear about your progress, it gives hope to me too :)

Wishing you lots of continued healing in the future!  :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
Congratulations, Summer!!  So thrilled for you.  You were instrumental in helping me, and I'm sure you're still on here giving so freely of yourself.  They say it is in giving that we receive. I'm sure you've helped hundreds more people that you don't even know about because they don't post.  I wish you nothing but health and joy all the rest of your days.

Congratulations Summer!

I am very happy to hear about your progress, it gives hope to me too :)

Wishing you lots of continued healing in the future!  :smitten:

Thank you Wantalife. I appreciate you taking the time to celebrate with me. I wish you only the best. I'm so happy to hear that my progress gives you hope. You're progress gives me hope too.

Love,

Congratulations, Summer!!  So thrilled for you.  You were instrumental in helping me, and I'm sure you're still on here giving so freely of yourself.  They say it is in giving that we receive. I'm sure you've helped hundreds more people that you don't even know about because they don't post.  I wish you nothing but health and joy all the rest of your days.

Hi Floc,

Thank you so much for the kind words, but you have helped to many too. More than you can know. I am one of them. :) You kept me going and supported me along the way. Thanks, I will never forget you.  You were instrumental in helping me too. I am still giving freely, as you are. You are such a great friend and buddie. I wish you nothing but health, happiness and complete healing for the rest of your days too.  :)

Love,

Words cant express how happy i am for you and your family! I remember you suffering years ago very clearly! Your an inspiration to many! Keep on truckin....im pullin for ya!

Hi KRock,

I remember you too! :) I remember how hard of a time you were having and how much support you gave and how fun you were to be in the chat room with etc. You were memorable. I'm so sorry this was so hard on you and your family.

Thank you for celebrating with me. I hope you and your family are healthy, happy and full of fun.

Love,

• 10 months later...

Congratulations Summer!

I am so glad to hear you are getting your life back more and more!

It was so nice to finally meet you in person!  I am back in Seattle for good now and doing very well. 

I hope we can meet up again.  :)

I wish you much continued healing!  :smitten: 

*Hugs*

Tink

• 2 months later...

I am so glad to read your success story (update).  Life worth living is pretty awesome. I guess it is time for me to write mine. I keep waiting for perfect but... I am 60 now.  No perfect :)

love Carol