• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [lo...]

• [be...]

• [...]

• [...]

I was disappointed by the quality of the questions by some committee members.  Petitioner did well.  She should have been accompanied by another campaigner but family illness made that impossible.  One committee member was just a complete fool, talking about patients "stockpiling drugs".  I doubt he had even read the paperwork.

Was on radio this morning along with a GP from Glasgow who is fully supportive of our petition.

Fiona  :thumbsup: 

I just watched you!  You did a really great job Fiona, both in the interview and in the article as well!!! Good article.  So glad to see this made the BBC news. I've sent this to the two psychiatrists I worked for, whose emails I have, who for whatever reason, have not yet blocked me. 

Tried to watch the Petition Committee proceeding, but can't find.  Maybe not yet available?

Thank you so much.  have just been on tv again and a GP also who backed us to the hilt, saying there are no services for PDD.

the Committee meeting hasn't been uploaded yet, maybe tomorrow.

Fiona,

So good to see your story on BBC!!  I hope that by you, (and so many others), speaking out and telling your stories, some real changes will start happening in the UK!!  What an amazing effort to get the word out and help so many others who have been harmed by these drugs :thumbsup:  Thank-you  :smitten:

Burned Out

I just watched you!  You did a really great job Fiona, both in the interview and in the article as well!!! Good article.  So glad to see this made the BBC news. I've sent this to the two psychiatrists I worked for, whose emails I have, who for whatever reason, have not yet blocked me. 

Tried to watch the Petition Committee proceeding, but can't find.  Maybe not yet available?

Can't find the link to the interview?  ??? 

Well done on the article, Fiona!  :thumbsup:

I also watched the Committee meeting and went "huh?" hearing him asking about stockpiling drugs.  Absolutely, what a dumb question, wonder what part of the memo he didn't receive?  :idiot:

Great job you guys are doing!  :smitten:

Watched it!  :thumbsup:  I read the article but didn't realize there was a video clip as well  :idiot:

I just wanted to reach through my screen and give you a big hug, Fiona, my crazy cat/critter lady friend.  I'm so sorry this happened to you and at such a young age!  Big hugs.  :hug:

Watched it!  :thumbsup:  I read the article but didn't realize there was a video clip as well  :idiot:

I just wanted to reach through my screen and give you a big hug, Fiona, my crazy cat/critter lady friend.  I'm so sorry this happened to you and at such a young age!  Big hugs.  :hug:

Thank you so much, abcd. Such a young age!!  Now you have made my day!!  :D :D :D

We sure have had some good laughs in spite of everything.

Hugs

Fiona  :smitten: