Valium Detox

[5b...]

• 4 months later...
[91...]
God because i thought i was about to Die i was at that time resigned to my fate and was not afraid ! i am not by any means a weak person ! i am strong, somehow i was lucky i did not Die (obviously ) i was in a pub at that time with my girlfriend ! a bomb had been planted under a seat. i lost my Girlfriend who Died in that blast and so did 21 young people who were all enjoying themselves ! i believe evil visited us that night ! so many live and families, friends shattered for life. to this day i remember vividly that night which took place  21 november 1974. i now come to my problem ! have tried with all the will that i have to come of this Valium but my quality of life was going down hill i had to do something ! i decided to talk to my Doctor who was young and understanding a new Doctor to me ! he put me on a course of Citalopram 10 mg for 6 weeks ! this drug drove mrecrazy with side effects, he took me off it ! he decided that it would be beneficial to me to go back on 10 mg Valium  once daily only !! i haave now been taking 10 mg Valium for just a  little over 3 weeks ! my life has changed so much, i have my LIFE BACK !! thank you GOD and my doctor ! i am back to my old self no more panic attacks i sleep sound apart from some vivid dreams but those are begining to fade i put these down to stopping Citalopram with out tapering ! i feel so happy with life after suffering for nearly 3 years tying to quit Valium. everyone is different as you say ! and to me Valium  has given my life back to me. :-) i have my quality of life back and happiness ! more importantly so has my good WIFE ! this may sound ridiculous but i feel like i am reborn honestly. back to my old self. many many thanks for yours and other sufferers support given to me :-) i wish you al a very speedy recovery and a Happy Life. Derek. :smitten: :smitten: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: