Leaving bb ...wanted to ask a final question

[tr...]

Traumatized .....I wish you would please stay on site....we all need each other .....I think of you and your sweet little boy often....have you ever tried to reach Baylissa she seems very knowledgable in benzo withdrawal....she might know more ...

Hugs

TM

Traumatized, so sorry you are still feeling so bad ...why don't you just leave your space open so that you can come back even if it's just for a friendly ear a word a friend who knows ... these are hard times with not hardly any proper sleep to at least help us to be strong to face the day ... many do still suffer at 37 months off ,some have children some don't ..It must be so hard with small children...you do extremely well to continue to struggle through each day for your small Son.. you have to be strong in this withdrawal and we all are but to raise small children and to be there 24/7 for them tending their every need is another strength ...I'm sure the following weeks/months will see you healing more and more ...don't say never because you will ... take care and I wish you only health and happiness for the future ...Love Tass.  :o

You can choose to believe in benzo-induced permanent brain damage (a concept with no proof to back it up) or you can choose to believe in recovery (something that this website has ample proof of).

• 3 years later...
[49...]
im losing my fight. these mental symptoms and how it has torn my life apart is too much to handle. i have the wordt symptoms any mother could have and i cant deal with the ptsd from all tjats happened. i have no one like me to hold onto. i spent my days wailing at God to heal me but it doesnt come.

• 3 months later...