Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

3 weeks no sleep

[Fa...]

HI Just wondering if anyone can help?  I have been weaning off clonazepam for 4 years down to .25mg and I think I am in what they call tolerance.  Trazedone didn't work. I am super sensitive and have tachycardia so wondering if anyone knows of anything safe to take with sensitive heart. I cant digest food and maybe 20 mins sleep here and there.  I even tried xanaz with clonazepam last night and still didn't fall asleep.  I have taken melatonin 4 years along with cl but nothing seems to help right now.  I do meditate, breathe yoga and I am very frightened now. 

Thank you

I have slept some nights for about an hour or 2 and some nights zero.  I read your post about fatal insomnia scared the shiz out me.. I'm really not sure what to do at this point. meds scare me so much as I am so sensitive

thanks

laurel

Faith1,

It sounds like you are doing all of the right things. You just need to accept and tolerate your situation as best as you can until time heals you. It is not easy and can in fact be pretty frightening, but you will get the minimum amount of sleep needed to keep going so your insomnia will NOT kill you. We all went through it, or are going through it. Some have an easier time, but no one has an easy time. It is just the reality that we must face for awhile. Enjoy and be thankful for any little victory that comes your way while always trying not to get too down about the harder times.