Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Help...getting worse...Help!

[ea...]

[ea...]
So now I have been going day after day after day with very little....less than an hour of sleep.  How is this possible.  I feel like I am dying.  I know there are waves, but this is ridiculous.  When do I get a break.  4 months of almost zero sleep is ridiculous.  I need hope or else I will have to give up and go back on that shit ass poison.

I got 4 hours of sleep in 2 days... I'm 24 years old and I'm the same boat as you are. Except I've been off longer. 5 months and 12 days...on the 6 th month now. I slept the whole weekend. Got probably 14 hours of sleep. Whenever I go a steak with sleep (a window) I know that no sleep is on it's way. I'm also a girl and am getting my period which be lucky if your not a girl.

[ea...]
I'm 53 and a male and I don't get 14 hours in a weekend ever.  I got 7 a week ago from Sunday, but that was it and now I g0t about an hour a night for the past 7 days.  It is getting scary hard to work.