Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Sleep and gabapentin

[ti...]

My new pdoc started me on gabapentin to help with pain and insomnia.

My sleep has gotten worse

I even got muscle relaxers for my back I saved up for emergencies when I absolutely have to sleep

So last night I started wìth Flexeril wsited an hour no sleep

Took some ltryptophan still no sleep

Took gabapenetin still no sleep

Benadryl ditto

Remeron

Total sleep on all this, one hour

My new pdoc started me on gabapentin to help with pain and insomnia.

My sleep has gotten worse

I even got muscle relaxers for my back I saved up for emergencies when I absolutely have to sleep

So last night I started wìth Flexeril wsited an hour no sleep

Took some ltryptophan still no sleep

Took gabapenetin still no sleep

Benadryl ditto

Remeron

Total sleep on all this, one hour

I'm so sorry  :( I feel your pain, and I think we all do. I hate when we have to experiment with all this crap and nothing works. I hope the doctor can help with some other suggestions and you can also think of some other creative ideas to help, maybe not necessarily to induce sleep but how to stay calm and pass time while you are awake and coping with/trying to deal with all this. <3

Im in the same situation, melatonin saved Me two years ago and help me get off the K but it stopped working last september and now Im back to square one . I tried everything to no avail. Im still searching for some other natural supplement . Damn benzo got back on because nothing else worked but this is a dead end street.

Well I slept last night, took nothing but an extra gabapentin

Dont do the benzos

The l tryptophan worked for me for a while. Everything works for a while, you just have to rotate them

I was just wondrring if the gabapentin caused insomnia