Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Sleeeepppp

[Pr...]

4 months and two weeks out and the intrusive paranoid thoughts are kicking my butt. I didn't sleep much at all in 3 days. It's strange because last week I did a lot better. :/ i just want this to stop. I'm so tired and I'm trying to go to work..I cold turkeyed and I think that's why this is so bad...I need hope

Yea man I have no answer for this randomness at all.

I had 5 days really crappy sleep (4hrs) then 5 days of decent sleep (7hrs) then last night was me tossing and turning all night maybe getting a few light REM sleeps but nothing more than that.

I hear you on the frustration level.  My days are all over the place based on sleep.  I always try to be consistent with what I do though, work, gym, mtnbike etc.  Even on crappy days I still keep my routine.  I am not going to let this shit win  :thumbsup:

Murph I don't want it to win either but jesusssss is this difficult. Most difficult process ever. I cant imagine anything much worse. I try to get a grip but it all crumbles down eventually anyway..

Yea provolone I swear no one should experience this crap.  I don't think anyone but us truly knows what it is like.

So shitty that's for sure.  I'll have some good stretches where I start to think I'm getting normal then BAM a freaking 1 week stretch of bull shit nights.  I don't get it man.  I don't do anything different just all the sudden my brains like FU you won't sleep tonight.

I luckily can deal with it better than the beginning but yea I know where you're at.  Going through the day with my eyes feeling like they got sand in them all day from being tired and my head feeling light from lack of sleep.  It catches up with you.

Here's to another night of trying to get some sleep!

Thanks Prolove for posting.  I've always had some sleep issues but when I got to 1mg Val and also when jumping, I get the "jerked awake" and/or awake abruptly with pounding heart, anxiety, etc.  The last two days I only got 4.5 hours of sleep each night.  I believe I'm in a "wave".  Looking forward to a window! 

If you like tea, perhaps "Sleepytime" or Passionflower would help.  I use lavender essential oil and a relaxing combo oil mixture.  Some folks here use Benadryl.  It is rough to be awake at night - we all hate it.  Perhaps a book, sleep (hypnosis) CD or warm milk would help you, too.  It's all about experimentation.  Hang in there - remember there's many of us experiencing the same crap!

• 2 weeks later...