Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

tired but can't sleep tonight

[cr...]

I'm really sleepy right now but I must be having anxiety or something. I can't get to sleep because I feel paranoid about dying in my sleep... kind of a stupid thought, but I've been feeling worse at night lately. Despite being at 1.25mg for 2 or 3 weeks I don't feel stable and I cut again tomorrow. My brain used to feel a bit normal late at night but now it just feels fried and worn out. I don't know what to do. This isn't a problem I've had to face yet. I always just stayed up until I started to feel normal and then went to sleep. But it's like 5am and I still feel anxious as heck. It's disappointing that I'm feeling bad at night now. I used to look forward to night time. Advice?

Also, I feel really shaky. I've already taken my final dose for today and it was recent to so I should be fine. But I feel like I haven't taken anything. Why am I shaking?  :-\

Maybe it's the l-theanine messing with me... I tried taking less of it today. I think I read it has something to do with glutamate. Either that or my body didn't like the spicy ramen I just ate.

OK update I stopped shaking yay. I was feeling pretty cold so I grabbed a space heater. Feeling a bit better now. May try to sleep again soon.