Important Survey - Please Participate ×

tired but can't sleep tonight

[cr...]

I'm really sleepy right now but I must be having anxiety or something. I can't get to sleep because I feel paranoid about dying in my sleep... kind of a stupid thought, but I've been feeling worse at night lately. Despite being at 1.25mg for 2 or 3 weeks I don't feel stable and I cut again tomorrow. My brain used to feel a bit normal late at night but now it just feels fried and worn out. I don't know what to do. This isn't a problem I've had to face yet. I always just stayed up until I started to feel normal and then went to sleep. But it's like 5am and I still feel anxious as heck. It's disappointing that I'm feeling bad at night now. I used to look forward to night time. Advice?

Also, I feel really shaky. I've already taken my final dose for today and it was recent to so I should be fine. But I feel like I haven't taken anything. Why am I shaking?  :-\

Maybe it's the l-theanine messing with me... I tried taking less of it today. I think I read it has something to do with glutamate. Either that or my body didn't like the spicy ramen I just ate.

OK update I stopped shaking yay. I was feeling pretty cold so I grabbed a space heater. Feeling a bit better now. May try to sleep again soon.