Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Is it normal l to have heart paputations very high speed 24/7?

[Pi...]

My heart is always racing. When I wake up, all day then bedtime again. Does this go away? And it's not "normal" palps, I'm in and over tachycardia range 24/7.

Hi Snowflake. I've just answered your other post. I thought your mood could well be due to your rapid w/d. Now I see this post and that convinces me even more that this is due to your rapid w/d. Is your doctor making you come off your medication too quickly? Gilly x

Hi Snowflake. I've just answered your other post. I thought your mood could well be due to your rapid w/d. Now I see this post and that convinces me even more that this is due to your rapid w/d. Is your doctor making you come off your medication too quickly? Gilly x

Doctor I was seeing made me cut 2 big doses within 2 weeks.

It is definitely normal, my hearts always on the fritz right now, but I told to go to the heart doctor and get it checked out because mine is really bad. I imagine you as well as I will probably benefit from a beta blocker to slow it down. I've waited long enough for it to go away and it's not going away

It is definitely normal, my hearts always on the fritz right now, but I told to go to the heart doctor and get it checked out because mine is really bad. I imagine you as well as I will probably benefit from a beta blocker to slow it down. I've waited long enough for it to go away and it's not going away

Yesss!!! It's unbearable. And really bad in the mornings or after I take a nap.