Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

When do I get a Window?

[b6...]

[b6...]
I went the last 2 nights w/0 any sleep...zero.  I think I have about 8 hours in the past 6 days.  I been off for a month.  WTH.  When do I get a break?  Going insane!  Anyone else going through this?  Need words of support.

Insomnia seems to be the worst with this, I think that's why people stay sick for so long. I had no choice but to have to get on something to sleep, and I'm still having issues but Atleast I sleep some nights now.  I didn't want to be on a new med, but sleep is a necessity. I was totally unfunctional on no sleep at all

I know what you mean. I'm coming up on a month, had a couple of windows with full relief and right back to miserable. Second time i was good all day!

From what I read when you cold turkey it tends to take a bit longer. Obviously there are no hard fast rules though.

I'm sticking with the consensus, somewhere in the first two months things break. Distract yourself, stewing sux. Hang TIGHT.