Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hydrocodone

[be...]

I took half of the 325 Tylenol/7.25 HC a couple of times and slept pretty well. I am of course aware of the potential for dependency but that is a pretty small amount. I wondered if anyone knows how serious the adverse effect would be on my recovery if I did that nightly. I miss my sleep

I took half of the 325 Tylenol/7.25 HC a couple of times and slept pretty well. I am of course aware of the potential for dependency but that is a pretty small amount. I wondered if anyone knows how serious the adverse effect would be on my recovery if I did that nightly. I miss my sleep

No one knows the total answer to that as we're all different some peole it effs up others are okay with using them for their proper use but I wouldn't mess about with it plus its additive and nightly use wil cause an addiction then you'll have poly drug problems.

I had minor or no  problems tapering off ''prescribed'' Opiate painkiller, but others on here feel they suffered as much as they did coming off Benzos and I believe them. But as like I said we're all different and I wouldn't risk my recovery, you may end up a LOT worse than you are or maybe later on. If you had a real reason for painkillers and it couldn't be avoided its different but using them like a sleeping pill is asking for trouble that's the addictive part.

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Opiates make my insomnia worse. I can't imagine that would lead to a good situation--try explaining to a doctor that you need an opiate (even a tiny amount) so you can sleep!

Regular use of opiates *amplifies* pain signals leaving more sensitive to all kinds of pain--much like how the GABA system works to screw people up when we take benzos. Wd is miserable enough without adding this to it. Take it from someone who used to take pain meds every day for a pain condition. It takes a long time to get better. Living without sleep is hard. But it can be endured until it gets better on its own.

Thanks!!!!!! probably not worth the risk.. Good news I went 48hrs and decided to accept it, not fight, and woke up after 6 hrs feeling GOOD

Thanks!!!!!! probably not worth the risk.. Good news I went 48hrs and decided to accept it, not fight, and woke up after 6 hrs feeling GOOD

Hurray for drug-free sleep!  :thumbsup: