When writing the government...

[do...]

Just FYI...

I do NOT want the government, or the insurance industry, deciding what medicines or therapies my doctor can prescribe for me.

>:( >:(

That's how I feel too.

benzohno

I think you have written an excellent letter and I wish you all the very best in your endeavours to get the issue of benzodiazepines taken seriously.  One little thing - RCP = Royal College of Physicians.  It should be RCPsych.  I doubt anyone else will be bothered though.  :D :D

Fiona  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just FYI...

I do NOT want the government, or the insurance industry, deciding what medicines or therapies my doctor can prescribe for me.

That's how I feel too.

Not what I want or am looking for either.  That's a bit of a leap. >:(

Support, gentle, constructive feedback and angels  :angel: much appreciated.

Just FYI...

That's how I feel too.

Not what I want or am looking for either.  That's a bit of a leap. >:(

Support, gentle, constructive feedback and angels  :angel: much appreciated.

I'm in agreement with Builder's statement in general, it's not directed at you or anything you've written.

Sorry if you took it that way.

Thank you Chin.  I started to wonder if I took it the wrong way.  Builder may not have been responding to my letter either, but rather the thread title.  So ++sensitive these days, (as we all are), especially in the morning.  Apology accepted.  Hope the chinooks are keeping you warm today neighbour :)

Two more letters to add to this catologue of letters I'm compiling here:

By Dr. Laura Chrisine Huff:  http://www.benzoinfo.com/single-post/2016/10/15/An-Open-Letter-Cardiologist-and-Cancer-Survivor-Speaks-Out-on-Dangers-of-Benzodiazepines-and-Her-Personal-Withdrawal-Story

Edited/Updated Open Letter to Doctors by Dr. Jennifer Leigh:  http://benzowithdrawalhelp.com/2013/08/10/edited-letter/