Pill to liquid potency issues?

[dd...]

I was wondering if the potency seems to be lessened by switching from pill form to liquid?

And why do some people have a hard time switching over to liquid?

Thanks!

1) I was wondering if the potency seems to be lessened by switching from pill form to liquid?

2) And why do some people have a hard time switching over to liquid?

Thanks!

1)  Regardless of the format, 1mg=1mg.  There is no difference in potency

2)  Because the expect to have a hard time.

I find the liquid the same so far.  Also finding it easier on stomach using the milk.  Then I'm on V.  Hard on stomach. 

Confused though.  I'm not cutting daily going every two weeks I feel best right now at 10% cut.  I don't know now I'm wondering if I should be doing a cut daily?????  Wish my mind would work better.  Anyway OK today.

After reading liquid/daily taper advice (combining pills and liquid valium) from great Benzo Buddies like builder/SG57/Diaz-Pam, my rational self felt positive about switching from cut & hold, which I hit a wall with. However, I was still a bit apprehensive about the whole 'liquid valium' and 'daily taper' issue.

I took things slow, and gave myself the recommended transition time i.e. couple weeks, of switching to the new regimen but staying on the same dose, then began my taper super slow. As it's turned out-so far, knock on wood ::)!-things have gone smoothly, and I've increased my taper speed a tiny bit.

Soooo much better than banging my head on the cut & hold wall!! I got stuck at 16 mg. for some reason, after C&H okay down from about 26, and wish I'd gone to the LV/DT sooner (lost 3ish mos. trying to get below 16 cutting less and less off pills, but no dice).

We're all different, but I'm glad the stuff I'd read such as "LV tastes bad" or "what about the strength?" and "LV disagreed with my stomach" (that one it seems, can happen for those with digestive problems etc.) didn't stop me from seeing what would happen with ME.

Hope things go well for the OP, and muchos thx again to builder and SG57 for sticking around and being the go-to daily taper gurus :smitten::thumbsup:. They, along with the 'retired' Diaz-Pam gave me the reassurance, confidence, and info needed to move forward.