Need plan for next steps in 2.75mg K daily milk taper.

[Su...]

sure, sorry I need to update this info at bottom.

clonazepam, .75 dry at 7, 3,11 and now taking milk dose .5 in 50 ml lactaid milk  and am up to taking 2.6 off , adding .01 to that nightly , and divide 3 ways and take at same times as above.

Originally you has said to take off .07 off day one and double it each day.  only got to 1.4 before my fibro disabled me so have temporarily dropped to .01 and add that each day til I feel better so up to taking 2.6 and will be 2.7 tonight, etc.  I am finding I have to start evething slowly and hope to add .02 to the night cut, before I divide it 3 ways and see what that does.  I have several autoimmune things plus fibro so I go down physically fast.  Should I hold when I get bad vs taking such small doses.  I am embarrassed that the old bod can't tolerate larger amounts tho will try titrating up gently and see if I can be under 70 yrs old before taper is done....then I get to do Remeron.....o boy.  Thanks for your support so much, S

sure, sorry I need to update this info at bottom.

clonazepam, .75 dry at 7, 3,11 and now taking milk dose .5 in 50 ml lactaid milk  and am up to taking 2.6 off , adding .01 to that nightly , and divide 3 ways and take at same times as above.

Originally you has said to take off .07 off day one and double it each day.  only got to 1.4 before my fibro disabled me so have temporarily dropped to .01 and add that each day til I feel better so up to taking 2.6 and will be 2.7 tonight, etc.  I am finding I have to start evething slowly and hope to add .02 to the night cut, before I divide it 3 ways and see what that does.  I have several autoimmune things plus fibro so I go down physically fast.  Should I hold when I get bad vs taking such small doses.  I am embarrassed that the old bod can't tolerate larger amounts tho will try titrating up gently and see if I can be under 70 yrs old before taper is done....then I get to do Remeron.....o boy.  Thanks for your support so much, S

Okay so .75mg x3 plus .5mg = 2.75mg minus .026mg = 2.724mg.  Never accept symptom increase and always work to remain well.  You can do this by holding, or if things aren't too bad you can try a small cut like you are doing and see if you can get them to fade away.  Try not to get caught up in the mentality that you must keep cutting.  The idea is to feel well.  Once you get there the idea is to preserve it.  You'll get off eventually.

I just wanted to say that if you cut small enough to where you have no symptoms or very minimal you rarely have to hold more than a day or two.  If you cut too much just go back a day or two and  cut a little slower for a while and then you can usually go up.  I had to start slower than you  and move up.    This has been my experience. I know everybody is not the same.  No matter what mistakes I make if I correct it as soon as possible I feel okay within a few days.

Good luck.

Thank you kindly.  -Feel better knowing I am not the only one who can't make bigger cuts.  I appreciate both your help so much!!  suzuka9