Set the controls for the heart of the sun

[Cr...]

I have noticed that my memory is getting much better lately. I used to have those blank out moments daily and now it's only once a week. Hopefully, they will go away completely.

I've also gotten to the point where 5:00 can come and go and i no longer think about having to take my daily dose and then reminding myself i'm done.  :thumbsup:

I have not posted in this thread in a long while, but wanted to note that my memory issues have been completely resolved. For those of you who are worried about this, it does get better. I don't have any blank moments anymore, and am enjoying reliving memories that i thought i had lost forever.

Crash.... first and foremost thank you for coming back to tell people here of your improvements..... it means so much and gives us a chance to see how well you are improving.... Please don't stop coming back to tell us more!!!!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Cr...]

• [pr...]

• [Pl...]

• [ro...]

Update: Things are going great. Couldn't be better. It's been over a year now, and i am still 100%. I live a completely normal life now.

A lot of people ask me about inositol (which i take for anxiety and OCD) and Vitamin D3 (which i take for depression). I continue to take maintenance doses of each, and have not had any symptoms since.

I take 3 grams of inositol daily (maintenance dose down from 18 grams).

I take 2000 IU of D3 (with K) daily (down from 5000 IU).

I no longer need melatonin and sleep like a baby.  :thumbsup:

I take 2000 IU of D3 (with K) daily (down from 5000 IU).

Crash,

what brand Vitamin D do you take?

I take vitamin Shoppe D3.

This is an amazing journey. Congratulations !!  I sure wish I would have had knowledge of micro tapering when I was tapering. Great information...

• 9 months later...

Crash, first off: congrats on getting free of these monsters!!!  8)

Second off, thank you so much for sharing your story, as well as the details of your microtaper!  :) I think it makes the most sense in regards to being perhaps the easiest way to slowly fade these insidious chemical bastards out of our lives...

I am going to mix up a batch to the best of my abilities. I’m on 0.5 mg Xanax and have started / stopped a few times in the past (CT) and have suffered from that severely. I want to be rid of this curse PERMANENTLY! I’ve already lost so many years of my life to this...

Thanks again for sharing and for inspiring me to do the same!  8)

• 4 weeks later...
Wow great. Also rare! .25 k is 5mg V. Tapering 5mg V in 100 days without getting symptoms is extremely lucky cause thats a really fast pace. I did 1mg in 20 days and felt horrid.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,  I am so inspired by your story! I am going to attempt the DLMT and my fingers are crossed that it'll go as well as yours.

I wonder if you can answer a question for me? It seems my starting dose will be 6.8 ml and I am going to buy the syringes.  I wonder how to get it so accurate and to make such accurate measurements daily on those syringes? Should I get a 10ml to weight the larger number and a 1ml for the smaller number?

Thanks and congrats again!

Hi there,  I am so inspired by your story! I am going to attempt the DLMT and my fingers are crossed that it'll go as well as yours.

I wonder if you can answer a question for me? It seems my starting dose will be 6.8 ml and I am going to buy the syringes.  I wonder how to get it so accurate and to make such accurate measurements daily on those syringes? Should I get a 10ml to weight the larger number and a 1ml for the smaller number?

Thanks and congrats again!

Hi WW :)

Sounds right to me ... you can measure your daily dose out with the 10 ml  ( maybe with help from the 1 ml to get the .8 ml  which would be 80 lines on a 1 ml syringe , really easy to see ), and use the 1 ml for taking out your daily reduction  :smitten: :smitten: miyu

• 3 months later...

Sorry, i don't check this thread since buddies tend to just PM me instead, but my story is still the same. Still 100% cured and feeling great!

Try micro-tapering if you haven't already.  :thumbsup:

Thank you for your inspiring story!

Can I ask if you had a lot of symptoms before you began your nicrotaper or were you quite stable at that point?

• 2 weeks later...

Another Pink Floyd fan!  :thumbsup:

I've been a major fan of Floyd since I first heard them at the close of 11th grade HS back in 1970.

We had a show & tell day and one of our classmates brought in a portable record player and

Adam Heat Mother and plated Adams Psychedelic Breakfast.

While the rest of the class went, 'what the hell is this' I went, WOW this is great and I've been hooked since.

I have every Pink Floyd album on both vinyl and cd. Including their single efferts.

of which there are more the most people even know about.

I believe all of them.

Roger Waters. 'Amused To Death' is one of the best, 'These are the Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking'.

Including Sid Barrett's who formed the group.

I also have their earlier effect. The Screaming Abdabs.

And the History of Pink Floyd cd and booklet.

• 5 months later...
Thanks for this inspiring story Crash Bandicoot - I am doing a DLMT now too and very happy I made that choice and that Builder helped me SO much!

Thanks for sharing. Reminded me of the fear when I kindled a couple times.  Unfortunately, contrary to your story, I jumped from .125 and paying for it now.