Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Depression from tapering and everything else

[no...]

Hi all.

Haven't posted in a while. Missed yea all.

It seems as if my life has turned around in all directions.  Last week I was doing pretty well, then suddenly ....I guess every thing and almost everyone ( not this group :smitten:) made my life pretty unbearable.

I see my councilor tomorrow and I know that things are going to change. I have a lot of decisions to make about so many things.

I started my second taper yesterday and so far so good. I found that from tapering off my meds has opened my mind up so much and took away a lot of the fog. But now I really can see what is really going on in my life, and I don't like it.

Things will get better...but I know that it will take time.

Bless you all.

Norm Beam

Hi Norm,

It's scary isn't it, when the fog lifts and we find out what we've been doing, what we've not been doing?  I'm glad you're going to see your counselor, I hope you'll be able to sort some things out.  Please check in with us again to let us know how you're doing.

Pam

Thanks so much Pam.

I will keep you all filled in.

Thanks so much for being there for me.

Bless you.

Norm Beam

Hey Norm,

Everything is so overwhelming when we're in this, the sensations, the horrible emotions, the sensitivities to everything and especially the realization of the wreckage we've created.

Please take your time and be patient with yourself and your loved ones.  We're all pretty tender and need special care.

Pam

Thanks again Pam.

Sometimes the realization really hurts. It feels like I  just woke up from a bad dream.

Bless you

Norm Beam