Titration Taper: Where to Start? HELP!!!

[br...]

I'm looking into liquid titration as well.

Is it possible to do such tiny cuts with a milligram scale? I'm asking because I ordered the scale yesterday after watching the videos both on titration and on scales. Titration-wise, I can't have alcohol, it makes my heart race, so I'd have to use milk.

Are there any pharmacies that would be willing to prepare pills/liquid for a slow taper plan? :( Do compounding pharmacies take the pills, or does my doctor have to call it in? (I don't know what she'd think about that. She expects me to just cut pills in half, until I'm off. But also tells me to reinstate when I feel like crap.)

Is it possible to do such tiny cuts with a milligram scale? I'm asking because I ordered the scale yesterday after watching the videos both on titration and on scales. Titration-wise, I can't have alcohol, it makes my heart race, so I'd have to use milk.

Are there any pharmacies that would be willing to prepare pills/liquid for a slow taper plan? :( Do compounding pharmacies take the pills, or does my doctor have to call it in? (I don't know what she'd think about that. She expects me to just cut pills in half, until I'm off. But also tells me to reinstate when I feel like crap.)

It is a tiny amount of alcohol...about as much as the tip of your index finger.  But if you still can't even use that you could instead replace it with the same amount of propylene glycol, which you can get at the pharmacy.  And as you said, compounding pharmacies are also an option.

[ca...]

Yes, it's possible to make small, accurate dry weight cuts.  You can use a piece of fine sand paper or an emery board to gently grind off bits of your pills.  Be sure to use your scale properly (level, sturdy surface, no drafts).

Compounded meds require a scrip, just like any  med.