• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

giphy.gif

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year".~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering 'it will be happier'.~Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy shall form an invincible host against difficulties." -- Helen Keller

begood,  I have to say that often I'll read these quotes and often some are sooo powerful.  Most recently there was something like .anger is a punishment we give ourselves ....the other is Tolle saying ...forgive yourself.  Amazing words and thank you for sharing them.

begood,  I have to say that often I'll read these quotes and often some are sooo powerful.  Most recently there was something like .anger is a punishment we give ourselves ....the other is Tolle saying ...forgive yourself.  Amazing words and thank you for sharing them.

I am so glad that you have found some that speak to you, mostly I have felt a lot of the feelings in these quotes and so I try to find quotes that will help us. During my journey I found what we tell ourselves can make things better or break us, and we need to fill our head with things that will calm us. 💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten: