Time to cross to V

[55...]

Is this crossover related, Marija, or has it been present through your whole taper?

Ugg. I'm sorry for it. I know when my sx's get really bad I get back nerve/MS type stuff.

hang in there. I hope you can do something to distract. I know distraction is sometimes the ONLY thing that can  get us through during the horribleness.

it won't last forever. It wont last forever. it won't last forever. 3 reminders for you :)))

hugs

shan

[55...]

Shan,

I think it's just benzo related. It's X related.  It's just everything related to trying to regain normal CNS function related.  Ugh...... I've been at this since 2012 and am simply taper weary.

That is why -

Reminders are essential - thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Marija🌺

On a miserable day when all you have the energy to do is watch a program, utube the Rocky & Bullwinkle "Rocket Fuel" episode for a full introduction into "schrooching"!

What do you think help settle your neuropathy, Gardner?

Marija🌾

I'll have to do that, Marija!

Sorry, I don't know exactly why the neuropathy has settled down. It was always up and down, but is more down lately. I also had neuropathy from Celiac disease that was low when I started my taper. It flared up again with the taper, but the pattern and feeling of the neuropathy was different with the taper. It went on pretty bad for several months (but not as bad as the Celiac neuropathy) and then improved. I have tried to be better about eating an anti-inflammatory diet and lots of healthy fats (especially extra-virgin olive oil and coconut oil and fatty fish) and taking my supplements. Maybe that helped? I think it's very important to stick to an anti-inflammatory diet during a taper. There are many versions, any one of which is better than the way we typically eat. (Dr. Weil, Dr. Mercola, It Starts With Food, just to name a few.) You could also go onto a Celiac support site and learn how to eliminate gluten, as it is a known gut irritant for everyone, not just people with Celiac. A healthy gut is important for absorbing the nutrients we need to heal.

Hope you find some relief soon.

Hugs,

Gard