Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Food for thought

[Gm...]

During my depression symptoms, Was I the only one that over ate. I just found temporary comfort in a full belly of all the foods I like...

Any else do this?

During my depression symptoms, Was I the only one that over ate. I just found temporary comfort in a full belly of all the foods I like...

Any else do this?

Opposite, too.  Absolutely no appetite for food.  Force feed daily.  Ugh.

I never experienced depression till my taper and food was a aphrodisiac (sp).....LMAO I did lose weight too, but when I had a window of appetite, I was a Food Monster.....

I know that I'm losing weight on this taper due to a lack of appetite.  Both anxiety and depression make eating a chore.

I know that I'm losing weight on this taper due to a lack of appetite.  Both anxiety and depression make eating a chore.

Gosh, StepbyStep, you got that right.  I dread every meal, never feel hungry and often feel nauseous just contemplating food.  It's all force feeding for me and not at all pleasant.  Is that your experience, too?

it's in my genes... I can eat through a stomach virus....lol... My mother is the same way..... My dad on the otherhand can go days without eating..

I went through an intense donut phase. :D

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/166/333522693_fca2886d73.jpg

..TG that ended, :-[ before I broke the scale. :o ..great sugar high though. :laugh: