Please help me- micro taper?

[Br...]

100 proof should be fine.  80 proof is used a lot and I've seen only good reports so 100 should do fine.  Just that little increase in proof more than doubles the dissolving power of the alcohol.

Yes, drop 1mg into 3ml vodka and let it break up and dissolve.  I've never done it so you might ask someone like Sharkey or Oregonkatz for tips (Okatz used it with V).  Then add at least 97ml water to get 100ml (100ml is a minimum and more is fine, for example if you want to use 150 or 200ml to get even more dilution).

Once it's a liquid you are really in business as you will have great freedom and flexibility to divide and cut the dose any way needed.  It's a good idea to just dose with liquid for a while to adjust to the switch.  You're on your way!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Br...]

• [...]

• [sh...]

• [bu...]

Brittany,

what is your current daily dose?  is it .5mg K?  As SG said, dissolve in 3ml of vodka.  This should only take about 15 minutes but i left mine overnight.  Just a heads up, you will see sediment after the pill is dissolved.  This is just pill fillers and is not the benzo so dont concern yourself too much with it.  Then add the water.

We can help with a plan but need to know your total daily dose first.

Stay strong!

sharkey