Taper from 3mg. Klonopin

[mi...]

I got it will start tonight. I have always takin' my dose before bed. I started on K to get  back to sleep faster because of my bladder condition. ( see 1st part of this thread). When I updosed from .25 to eventually 3 mg that was always my habit. I'm hoping I can suceeed in my taper by just taking it at night due to long half life. The few times I've taken Klonopin during the day I hated the dulled out feeling. Wish I never started of course. Others on BB have encourged me to forget whatever mistakes the doctor and I made. Heck I went doctor shopping to get the stuff. I just wish the ones that turned me down had explained why. Also I started about 2008 and spent lots of time on the internet but never recerached it. Thanks for your time and help. CHIP Also my next script I can ask for .05 pills.

• 2 weeks later...

I got it will start tonight. I have always takin' my dose before bed. I started on K to get  back to sleep faster because of my bladder condition. ( see 1st part of this thread). When I updosed from .25 to eventually 3 mg that was always my habit. I'm hoping I can suceeed in my taper by just taking it at night due to long half life. The few times I've taken Klonopin during the day I hated the dulled out feeling. Wish I never started of course. Others on BB have encourged me to forget whatever mistakes the doctor and I made. Heck I went doctor shopping to get the stuff. I just wish the ones that turned me down had explained why. Also I started about 2008 and spent lots of time on the internet but never recerached it. Thanks for your time and help. CHIP Also my next script I can ask for .05 pills.

Hi MillerT,

I also dose once per day, with k, and always have...no interdose wd.  When I get to 1mg, I am cutting .003mg/day until I get to .60, then slowing  it to .002/day.  You have gotten thoughtful advice, but just want to chime in that I went from 7-8mg k to 1.98 in exactly five months, so don't assume you will need a long taper before you give it a go.  Everyone responds differently once they find a rhythm/cut that works for them.  Good luck!