what are some of the MOST VALUABLE QUOTES that you've read or heard in your life

[va...]

[75...]

"The definition of Hell is, when you die you meet the person you cloud have become"

I do not like this quote  :crazy:

it makes no sense ///

With all do respect, if you don't  understand, nor like the quotes I post, don't read them.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [va...]

• [sp...]

• [4G...]

• [by...]

“I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.”

John D. Rockefeller

“A winner is someone who gets up one more time than he is knocked down.”

– Author Unknown

You have come into a hard world. I know of only one easy place in it, and that is the grave. ~Henry Ward Beecher

“You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.”

– Babe Ruth

Life comes from physical survival; but the good life comes from what we care about.

Rollo May

"The definition of Hell is, when you die you meet the person you cloud have become"

I do not like this quote  :crazy:

it makes no sense ///

Its a wonderful quote Valissa :)  To have wasted life over people and things that shouldn't have taken up our limited time here to live in misery and suffering only to die to see if you had used that energy on your self how great a gift to not just yourself. But also to humanity if only you had become who  you could have and  should have been, and lived an amazing and joyful life. Why wait until your dead to find out how wonderful life could really be?  that's what it means.

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

― Jodi Picoult, Change of Heart

Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it. - Unknown

I’ve finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there better to be?”
- Golden Hawn

“Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.”

– Mahatma Gandhi

I have a personal daily prayer book I read every day. It's not really religious per se, it doesn't even have a specific religion attached to it. (When I was staying at Salvation Army someone left it behind, oddly. )

Today it says

"Thoughts are the main ingredient in the recipe for behavior. "

I have a  a little framed verse I bought when I was able to go in to Town I keep by my PC that says.......

A few words to encourage you

No goal worth attaining is ever easy to achieve

it takes work and dedication

and the power to believe

So have faith in yourself and

never quit at the first sign of a waver

As its likely that you'll find the odds

were forever in your favor.

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

"The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've ever had."  Author unknown.

To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.

Robert Muller

Until we have seen someone's darkness, we don't really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is.

Marianne Williamson

Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.    ~Carl Gustav Jung

My willingness to be intimate with my own deep feelings creates the space for intimacy with another.  ~Shakti Gawain

• 4 weeks later...