• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [dr...]

• [Lo...]

• [No...]

GMIT, sorry I didn't get to read this sooner.  I'm so happy for you!  So glad you're moving on with your life.  Thanks for taking the time to write a positive success story. Success stories are our life lines!

GreenIce :smitten:

Great news GMIT!

Keep is posted!

I'm at 4 months free in a few days.

I hope I turn a corner soon. It's the anxiousness I hate the most.

Keep on going!

Here's to healing!

Thanks everyone!

JACD, you should be so proud! 4 months is awesome! Listen...you will feel like you'll never heal! DON'T BELIEVE IT! You will!

:smitten: :smitten:

Just rereading for the tenth time.  I need it today.  :smitten:

Oh Drew! You are healing, you will be back to a great life! Sounds like you already have so many great things happening...you already get out there! Soon you will do all those things and be symptom free!!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh Drew! You are healing, you will be back to a great life! Sounds like you already have so many great things happening...you already get out there! Soon you will do all those things and be symptom free!!

You're so inspiring...so encouraging...I thank you for this GMIT. I had a really really really bad day yesterday. I may need to find a new job, I think they are trying to find ways to get me out of here.  :'(

But reading the success stories over and over lets me know that with a pre existing health condition I will indeed heal!

Anyway, take care GMIT! Go out and enjoy life!

You're so inspiring...so encouraging...I thank you for this GMIT. I had a really really really bad day yesterday. I may need to find a new job, I think they are trying to find ways to get me out of here.  :'(

But reading the success stories over and over lets me know that with a pre existing health condition I will indeed heal!

Anyway, take care GMIT! Go out and enjoy life!

It's coming LM! You will find your happiness and be healed!

[d1...]

I still love reading your story GMIT! It brings me hope!!!

Me too! It couldn't have happened to a nicer more supportive person! Thank u GMIT!!  :smitten:

GMIT. .How did I miss your success story!?....Thank you so much for posting this. You were so helpful to me on both the 6-12 thread and the 12-18 thread. Your success story is hugevencouragement. 

....I hope you are out there enjoying every minute of your life. I will be checking in on your success story on case you post from time to time.

.I am so so happy for you.  Love to you. ...coop

I still love reading your story GMIT! It brings me hope!!!

Me too! It couldn't have happened to a nicer more supportive person! Thank u GMIT!!  :smitten:

Thanks Luigi! You are doing so awesome! You should be so proud at what you've accomplished!!

GMIT. .How did I miss your success story!?....Thank you so much for posting this. You were so helpful to me on both the 6-12 thread and the 12-18 thread. Your success story is hugevencouragement. 

....I hope you are out there enjoying every minute of your life. I will be checking in on your success story on case you post from time to time.

.I am so so happy for you.  Love to you. ...coop

Thanks Coop!

You were such wonderful support for me as well! Thank you! I hope you are feeling improvement!

Well ... good morning GMIT ... so glad to hear you continue to do well ...

I am still "bouncing" around the benzo pinball machine ... and I am continuing to heal ... as soon as they stop putting quarters in the machine I too can get on with my life ...

All the best my friend ...  :smitten:

Well ... good morning GMIT ... so glad to hear you continue to do well ...

I am still "bouncing" around the benzo pinball machine ... and I am continuing to heal ... as soon as they stop putting quarters in the machine I too can get on with my life ...

All the best my friend ...  :smitten:

So wonderful to see your post! I am doing well! We bought the house and have been getting settled! I will soon be looking for a job!

I sure hope you are feeling relief!!

GMIT ... good news, my friend ... I am still on my little "sea voyage" ... some days good, some days a little less than good ...

It was such a joy meeting you here and posting for a while ...

Be Well ...  :smitten:

I hung on every success story through this process! I knew I would give back!

Praying for relief and quick healing for you all!

Thanks for sharing your story! Having many of the same symptoms while tapering. Did you have any of these symptoms before you started your taper (perhaps interpose withdrawal)? This is ultimately why I decided to try to get off again. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your story! Having many of the same symptoms while tapering. Did you have any of these symptoms before you started your taper (perhaps interpose withdrawal)? This is ultimately why I decided to try to get off again. Thanks!

Yes! I did! I just didn't know, initially, that this was the problem! I hope you are feeling relief!

:smitten: