Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Please welcome Challis, our new Administrator

[me...]

Sure wish someone would update the webpage about all the changes to the team. It would be nice to be able to see who's on the team and read their story. There are team members on the web page that haven't been team members in almost a year. I think it would be nice for members to know whos who. Just a thought.

Thats true Hope and i think the Boss has to agree on that one......

at least a little, oops. :)

Deaf ears. Nice to see nothing's changed here.  ::)

Sure wish someone would update the webpage about all the changes to the team. It would be nice to be able to see who's on the team and read their story. There are team members on the web page that haven't been team members in almost a year. I think it would be nice for members to know whos who. Just a thought.

While the Team page is certainly outdated, the most important function of BB to provide support and that is where our focus remains.  It takes time to make changes to the "bones" of the forum and Colin has a life outside of BB and no one else on the team can take care of this particular issue.  Not deaf ears, just busy ears helping members.

While the Team page is certainly outdated, the most important function of BB to provide support and that is where our focus remains.  It takes time to make changes to the "bones" of the forum and Colin has a life outside of BB and no one else on the team can take care of this particular issue.  Not deaf ears, just busy ears helping members.

That's too bad. I think reading team member's stories is very encouraging. I know it was for me when I first arrived.