Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Please welcome Challis, our new Administrator

[me...]

Thank you Challis for agreeing to take on the position of Administrator!  You'll be wonderful in the role. We are so lucky to have you on the team, and welcome to your new position! 

:smitten:

Megan

Thanks so much Challis, we appreciate all you've done for the forum and our buddies here! It's great to have you on the admin team!

PG  :smitten:

Challis!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!! I think you would be a rock star at whatever you chose to do.

Thank you for your work here in the past, your work now, and your work in the future. This is real service, meaningful service. It matters. It changes lives. It saves lives.

My humble gratitude,

:hug: :hug:

Flippy

Thank you for accepting your new role Challis, and thank you for all you have done so far.

You are going to be a great asset to the admin team

Mags  :smitten:

Challis!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!! I think you would be a rock star at whatever you chose to do.

Thank you for your work here in the past, your work now, and your work in the future. This is real service, meaningful service. It matters. It changes lives. It saves lives.

My humble gratitude,

:hug: :hug:

Flippy

This says it all, Flippy-poo... just giving back as I was given so much when I needed it.

Thanks for the support, everyone!

Challis  :smitten:

Thanks for all your hard work on the forum, Challis.

We really do appreciate it.

You will be an excellent administrator.

LF  :smitten:

Challis!!!  That is so great that you have stepped into the admin role.  Thank you for accepting.  We have a great team looking after BB.

:smitten:

• 4 weeks later...
Sure wish someone would update the webpage about all the changes to the team. It would be nice to be able to see who's on the team and read their story. There are team members on the web page that haven't been team members in almost a year. I think it would be nice for members to know whos who. Just a thought.

Sure wish someone would update the webpage about all the changes to the team. It would be nice to be able to see who's on the team and read their story. There are team members on the web page that haven't been team members in almost a year. I think it would be nice for members to know whos who. Just a thought.

Thats true Hope and i think the Boss has to agree on that one......

at least a little, oops. :)