2012 Study: What is the difference between dependence and withdrawal reactions?

[La...]

Wow, listen to this one.  More of the same, except this is the first time I've heard any direct talk of holding individual company executives to task!

People & Power - Drug Money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TwdsYVHjGA

Can't view this video you tube says "The uploader has not made this video available in you country, sorry about that".  Hmmm I wonder why?

Hmm, strange. I can watch it in lousy Europe so if you are in Florida it doesn't make sense.

try again, sometimes it works a second time. :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [La...]

• [Mo...]

• [Wi...]

• [...]

[03...]

Wow, listen to this one.  More of the same, except this is the first time I've heard any direct talk of holding individual company executives to task!

Can't view this video you tube says "The uploader has not made this video available in you country, sorry about that".  Hmmm I wonder why?

Hmm, strange. I can watch it in lousy Europe so if you are in Florida it doesn't make sense.

I'm having the same problem and I live in the states, too.  :-\

quote This is true but there is a way i am sure. I think best thing is to engage

a lawyer , he should know and one must apply in order to get your records removed.

A BB friend of mine had this done and was successful. quote

Sure-I got lots of money lying around for a lawyer; if I'd had a lawyer years ago when I really needed one, I might not be here now.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Can't view this video you tube says "The uploader has not made this video available in you country, sorry

about that".  Hmmm I wonder why?

I'm having the same problem and I live in the states, too. 

I just checked it again, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TwdsYVHjGA  , it worked.

or you could try YouTube.....People & Power -Drug Money, good luck. :)

quote This is true but there is a way i am sure. I think best thing is to engage

a lawyer , he should know and one must apply in order to get your records removed.

A BB friend of mine had this done and was successful. quote

Sure-I got lots of money lying around for a lawyer; if I'd had a lawyer years ago when I really needed one, I might not be here now.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sorry, a lawyer must be the easiest way, but I'm sure there are others.

i would investigate and make a lot of phone calls in order to find out. :(

I've just watched the People & Power video on "Drug Money", and it was tough to get through. I'm angered and saddened by the info. It's a hard pill to swallow, to use an overused phrase. It fits in this case, though.  >:(

Another informative video on how broken the system is.  >:(

Just listened to this one.  Now this is a VERY good video too, thanks for that, Mind. 

Something else I just learned today and is truly shocking to me is that "FDA does not report all the deaths it knows about in patients who are on certain drugs because these are considered Federal Trade Secrets".

(At approx 19 minutes).

What a hopelessly broken system it is!  :o :o :o