Important Survey - Please Participate ×

need advice

[al...]

i am in very bad depreciation insomnia and anxiety and i am in mt 7.5 month off xanex and stablon ( antidepressant not allowed in us) and z class sleeping pills and bospaur.off course i tapered all the above medication. i don't no what to do to go to a doctor and take anti depression which did nothing for me  the last 12 years and create problems for me .  i live in a third word country where doctors are less than qualified they are more like  businessman .what i do i am sinking here. you read my log  to now how fast i am sinking thank you

Hi alexander,

I'm so sorry about this. You said you tried antidepressants. Sometimes when one kind doesn't work, another will. Why don't you talk with your doctor, and explain which antidepressent(s) you have been on in the past, what didn't work, what may have worked. Maybe he can come up with an idea. You do need to talk to him though. Please don't just accept it. Are there any opportunities there for some kind of therapy or counseling? Maybe a group?

If all that fails, you may want to do a search for an online support group for depression. You need special support.

Remember, sometimes withdrawal effects of all the medications you have come off of can still be present. This can and may get better in a few more weeks or months time. Hang in there!

• 2 months later...

Hello

Ejay tends to know what he is talking about so listen to him, he has good advice.  I agree with him, try and find a doctor who can try a different antidepressant.

It sounds (to me) that you tapered off your meds too fast, but that is in the past.  Maybe you should go back on Buspur for anxiety just for now. ( my thoughts only)  I would however talk to my doctor.

Somebody wrote those prescriptions for you and so you must be able to find a doctor.

I do not know what being a "business" man means.  You have my support. :smitten:

Mary

Hello

Ejay tends to know what he is talking about so listen to him, he has good advice.  I agree with him, try and find a doctor who can try a different antidepressant.

Hi Mary.

I'm female!  :laugh:

My real name is Linda.  :)

hi

doctors only care  about money where they offer ypu service that benfite them finatialy not becouce it help the patiant for example if he have a clinic  he will ask you to check in if he have eeg machine he will ask you to have one    ..........etc

alexander

Hello

I do not know what being a "business" man means.  You have my support. :smitten: