Important Survey - Please Participate ×

help

[al...]

must be  something wrong in me from the beginning why else i started to have medication.i always had an anxiety problem and miss displaced Faith in people which cost me my life.what i will be after a 1year normal Pearson a the same like i was before  having GAD and different kinds of phobias.

i put my live in front of me and i i now how i become what i am now.i am weak i trusted my father which is not mentally sound also and here i am a miss in every aspect in my life and here is the funny thing i asked for his help two month ago and NOW i having my almost 70 years old father calling me a loser and mentally ill every morning and  i am sitting in my bed 6 am in my time do not now what to do

thank you

[57...]

Alexander-

Your father is sick, you are not. He knows not what her says, they are lies. You are going through a rough patch, me too. Things will be okay, believe in yourself, see the truth, breath deep; slowly and calmly....say a prayer, make a wish, sit and be calm....you will make it.

Just Breathe

Alexander,

Try to remember that you're still healing, even though you've been off of the benzo for 7 months, your body still needs to heal.  I feel the insomnia is making you think catastrophically, not sleeping makes everything worse. 

Have faith in your body and it's ability to heal and try to take this one day at a time.  I know you've suffered a long time and you're worn down by it, but you can do this.  You can hang on and make it through this.  Your father doesn't understand what's going on with you, we do.

When you feel bad about yourself come here and talk to us.  We'll help you.

Pam

Alexander,

I find not getting enough sleep one of the toughest challenges of benzo w/d. Your body is slowly readjusting and healing.  Sleep will eventually return to it's normal state.  Pam has given you some great advice.  She went through alot during her c/t and now she is fully healed. :)  Luckily, she stuck around after she felt 100 percent and is a great asset to those of us still in the fight.

Things will get better..my friend..one day at a time...

Tim

• 1 month later...
I kept my life in front of doctor's and I ended up with a bigger mess.  I am going to look for an addictionaligist.  I don't think that is a real word.  Anyway don't listen to what everyone in your life says.  They don't always know what is best.  Take care, Mary

[quote author=mary1331 link=topic=16674.msg275810#msg275810 date=126616610  Anyway don't listen to what everyone in your life says.  They don't always know what is best.  Take care, Mary

hi mary

there is not a lot people in my life now i am completely shot  out of the world . the only impartant in my life is my kids and i am not sure i can give them any sold advice

I knew someone at my last job who had six dogs and whenever she felt she had enough, she would wonder who would take care of her dogs.  It kept her going.  My two kids are my lifeline.  Find something worth hanging on to...like us, if nothing else!!!

Don't worry about what abusive people have said to you.

In my view you should walk outside even if it is to your car.  You can do it even if your car is wobbly. :smitten:  :smitten:

Mary