• [...]

• [Mo...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, badsocref.

Bet that is the last bit of cake.  >:(

What a birthday!!  :D

Never seen a cat do that before.  :D

[e3...]

Never say "last bit" (at least when the cat's around)

My favorite cake is tiramisu, so let's have a little, shall we?

http://sweets.seriouseats.com/images/2013/08/20130823-bakethebook-tiramisucharlotte.jpg

37547122.jpg

OK.  Three!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ43y2a_WeuONG4CnMNTqQ7EDCFmJrDa3lrSIK8_Ocx0bW1IBQ8

HI, MY MOMMY DROPPED ME OFF HERE, SHE SAID THERE WAS A PARTAY AND I SHOULD COME, I AM NEW ON THE BLOCK, MY NAME IS "FiFI" AND I LOVE KITTYS AND CAKE. :happybday::balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

http://cdn3.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kitten-flower-crown-main.jpg

Hi Tootles, I have heard of you down the block and they say you are really nice, Mommy just finally got done with the Cake for the Partay.

giphy.gif:happybday:

Wow, Tootles can't believe it.  What an amazing cake!!  :D :D

http://pre04.deviantart.net/3b74/th/pre/i/2015/124/f/b/yawning_ginger_tabby_kitten_by_furlined-d8s5rhq.jpg

Never say "last bit" (at least when the cat's around)

My favorite cake is tiramisu, so let's have a little, shall we?

http://sweets.seriouseats.com/images/2013/08/20130823-bakethebook-tiramisucharlotte.jpg

37547122.jpg

OK.  Three!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ43y2a_WeuONG4CnMNTqQ7EDCFmJrDa3lrSIK8_Ocx0bW1IBQ8

Ooooooh I love Tiramisu! Happy belated birthday Fiona!

Oh my goodness! I had to whip up a cake just for you Fiona! Enjoy!

http://fashionztrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2-Awesome-Birthday-Cake-Ideas-1.jpg

http://www.halfhourmeals.com/image/recipe/strawberry-icecream-cake_large.jpg

Hi folks

You are down, feeling miserable, right?  :'(

What you need is a chocolate/ cake fix. Completely free.

No intellectual stuff here, no self reflection, no diets, just pure gluttony.  >:D >:D>:D  no benzo talk  :tickedoff:

What more can a BB wish for?

Please post your most deeeliiiiciiiioooooous cakes, chocolates, sweet treats and anything else you fancy.  :thumbsup:

Celebrate your birthday, wedding anniversary, children's and pets' birthdays here. No benzo celebrations.

Pics of parties, cute pets, cute children flowers all ok.

This is going to be the thread to die for.  :crazy:

Celebrations only or just pure self indulgence.

Have a piece of strawberry, ice cream cake.  Oh my. That is soooooo good.  :D

LF  :smitten:

omg - I just saw that...and tried to find something like that in my supermarket but no!!! PLEASE send one of these wonderful little cakes to me.. I really need that... :smitten:

Just help yourself!!  :D :D :D

No calories.  :thumbsup:

Fiona  :smitten:

arrrrrgggghhhh!!!! This is such a day when everything sucks so much that you see cookies whenever you close your eyes.. I know a shop that has good cookies, sugar- and gltuenfree... but I cant make it there...

I am now eating a carrot. Carrot cake would be more satisfying:-)

[e3...]

Well then, please enjoy this piece of delicious carrot cake.  No buddy should go without.

http://divinetreats.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Carrot-Cake.jpg

Oh wow, I love carrot cake.

I am sorry you can't get out to buy some of the real stuff, Marigold.

Hugs

[glow=red,2,300][/glow]This cake is for Tootles Mommy, I brung it over because Mommy said "FiFi" should brung something for letting me come to great Partay. Hi Tootles, I must go to ballet class and maybe you can come out and play later, Text me. :):angel:

maxresdefault.jpg

[glow=red,2,300][/glow]This cake is for Tootles Mommy, I brung it over because Mommy said "FiFi" should brung something for letting me come to great Partay. Hi Tootles, I must go to ballet class and maybe you can come out and play later, Text me. :):angel:

maxresdefault.jpg

Thats so ...mjummmmmmyyyyy!! :D

Ok. I cannot continue eating my carrot. Thanks to all of you buddies. I will go to another supermarket now and buy myself a cake! No matter if I die or collapse. Goodbye world, I need a cake..

I will post if I will survive that trip. Or if I killed someone for getting my cake...

maxresdefault.jpg

Thats so ...mjummmmmmyyyyy!! :D

Ok. I cannot continue eating my carrot. Thanks to all of you buddies. I will go to another supermarket now and buy myself a cake! No matter if I die or collapse. Goodbye world, I need a cake..

I will post if I will survive that trip. Or if I killed someone for getting my cake...

Oh my, Marigold, we don't want to cause a catastrophe with our cakes. 

I hope you make it to the supermarket safely and back again. 

Hugs

I did not know it was YOU texting with me in that solitude topic!!  :smitten:

wonderful!!! - So, I am leaving now.. see you later.. with a cake!! :smitten:

:oXo:

I made it. I survived a supermarket full of people that had spent the hole day in hot sunshine I assume. acting like crazy angry bees... and they did not understand why I had to rest in front of the cash point, but sorry, if I hadn't I would have collapsed. And yes! I know I may look like a young woman but I am a pensioner really.

I couldn't find a cake but -don't lough- bought myself some rollmopses (=pickled herings), put them on bread with onions and after that had strawberries, blue berries and other berries which I cannot name.. I am satisfied now..had no idea my body would like fish but ..

The trip was exhausting but my mood was much better after that! Thank to your picture of that cake! A miracle.

I ate a big portion and after that found the strength to walk the dog for 15 minutes. Okey walk 5 minutes, rest while walking 10 minutes. Now I have cooling packs on my legs and a salve for rheumatic pain on. Its hot in here and it smells like a koala had sex with a skunk.

This is a good example how other people can help me just with encouragement and.. cake.

Thank you so much!!

:smitten:

Marigold