Important Survey - Please Participate ×

That's just it.

[Ha...]

I can't even follow simple instructions. Everything feels too hard. I don't think I'll get this out to the right place. But I'm trying. I'm just down to 2 and 3/4 mgs of my ativan. My sleep patterns were bad before but they are really getting bad now. It will take forever for me to get this pecked out.  My brain freezes up. Iforget in mid sentence what I'm talking about. Still glad Ifound this place. MY daughters are gonna help me with the computer stuff when they come home Christmas. So I won't be so dependent. Thanks to all of you for answering I'm just not alert enough to figure out how to get back to ya. I'll use that excuse for now. After all this time, somebody just reassure me I'll get my memory, or just some of it back. That's what bothers me the most. Thanks ya'll. Hannah

[4a...]

Hannah-

Here is a link to your welcome thread:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=16552.msg258448#msg258448

Just click on it to take you there.

I can't even follow simple instructions. Everything feels too hard. I don't think I'll get this out to the right place. But I'm trying. I'm just down to 2 and 3/4 mgs of my ativan. My sleep patterns were bad before but they are really getting bad now. It will take forever for me to get this pecked out.  My brain freezes up. Iforget in mid sentence what I'm talking about. Still glad Ifound this place. MY daughters are gonna help me with the computer stuff when they come home Christmas. So I won't be so dependent. Thanks to all of you for answering I'm just not alert enough to figure out how to get back to ya. I'll use that excuse for now. After all this time, somebody just reassure me I'll get my memory, or just some of it back. That's what bothers me the most. Thanks ya'll. Hannah

Yes, your memory will come back, promise. It is very common....think BB members have post it notes everywhere :laugh:..which may be a good idea for you, nothing wrong with that, we all need reminders. How is your taper progressing? I see you are down to 2.75mg's Ativan. How much are your cutting and holding between cuts?

Just Breathe :smitten:

Hi Hannah,

You're doing great, you should see some of the poor folks we get here.  We're all so confused when we get here.  Everything is so much harder during benzo withdrawals.  Please don't ever worry about any of us judging you here at BenzoBuddies, we understand.

Pam :smitten:

Hi, Hannah.  ;D

You actually sound a bit like me when I first arrived.  I found the site confusing, didn't know where to post and had no idea how to get off the ativan.  My memory was so bad I couldn't remember the instructions on the package of a frozen meal long enough to program the microwave.  And just today a friend mentioned how good my memory was.  What a change!  I started about about where you are (3mg loarzepam/ativan) and was able to get off in 6 months going slowly.  My memory started getting a little bit better about half way through and it's been getting better ever since.  You'll get there.  :thumbsup:

Hi Hannah!

Pretty common w/d symptom.  I know that doesn't help but we will get our memories back.  Some things I wish I could forget.  ;)

You're doing great.

Mike