Requesting membership

[Bo...]

oH no Bob i didn't mean 10% a day that would be way too much, i meant 10% of what you are taking taken off every 7-14 days, this is just a sugestion but as you have been on it for so long i would think it would be better for you to taper every 14 days, but of cource you are in charge      :thumbsup:  just thought it might make it a smoother taper for you, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you , hope it is a good one    let us know what your doc says if you can                  love from jewels      :smitten:

Hey Jewels,

Thanks for asking! I had to move my aptmt to later this month, but will certainly post the input I get fm the dr. Meantime, I continue on 95mg/wk, a 10% reduction. I will go to 90 mg/wk next week. So far, I have been OK.

I sure hope and pray you are doing well.

Bob

Hi Bob i am so pleased to hear you are doing well with your taper, i think it starts to make you feel quite proud when you start to do something you never thought you could    :thumbsup:  and it is so good that we have BBs as we can all help and support each other,  i am doing well at the moment , thankyou for asking,    ;)  i like your avator by the way i think jack nickolson is a great actor, loved him in as good as it gets, mind you he has been in lots of really good films hasn't he, take care of yourself, if you have any questions feel free to ask, if i dont know the answer , someone here will    love from jewels  :smitten:      :mybuddy: