Roberta is Benzo FREE!!!

[tr...]

Hi Roberta,

You mean you reinstated?

I'm sorry to hear this, but it is not uncommon to have some difficulties like this. What is you dose?

You will get off, you've gone most of the way already. ;)

If quitting the final part of your dose is too problematical, you might titrate the remainder of your dose to make smaller cuts. What do you think?

Thank you all for your concern. I've been very busy. Three flippin' panic attacks over the weekend. I took some more klonocrap around noon on Sat. So, I've made it almost 51 hours without the stuff. Mentally I'm up and down. Physically I feel like crap.

I supposed to have 11 people (including my family) over for an early Thanksgiving yesterday. Wound up with 14 instead. I had to have my husband do most of the cooking. Still haven't finished cleaning up.

Friday night one of my daughter's friends tried to commit suicide. He's 16. He sent her a text telling her what he'd done. She called the police and they sent an ambulance to his house w/a police car. An off-duty officer came over here (in his own car) and talked to her. The young man is OK and now receiving help.

Hi Roberta,

Good to hear from you. Sorry about your daughters friend. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Are back on a regular dose, or did you just take a one off dose on Sat? It's not too late to get back on track.  :thumbsup:

I just took the .125 on Saturday.

So how do you feel now? Do you feel stable and able to stay off?

I know it's tough, but when you feel the urge, try and pop in here and share it with us instead of giving in to it.  :)

I just took the .125 on Saturday.

So how do you feel now? Do you feel stable and able to stay off?

I know it's tough, but when you feel the urge, try and pop in here and share it with us instead of giving in to it.  :)

Physically I feel horrid. Mentally, I'm all over the place.

OMG Roberta you have so much going on in your life.  I know we all want to do everything for everyone but at a time like benzo w/d it is also about take care of yourself.  Is there any way you can simplify your life a little - take some Roberta time and let the other members of your wider family take some of the load for family occasions.

I know I really struggled with maintaining normality in my social life, so just decided to opt out of big occasions and instead of having a big dinner party, just invited a couple of friends at a time.  Even then I sometimes struggled.  It's easiery said than done I know but you really have to take care of yourself - remember it's not just about being off benzos, it's about being off benzos and never have to go back to taking them ever again.

OMG Roberta you have so much going on in your life.  I know we all want to do everything for everyone but at a time like benzo w/d it is also about take care of yourself.  Is there any way you can simplify your life a little - take some Roberta time and let the other members of your wider family take some of the load for family occasions.

I know I really struggled with maintaining normality in my social life, so just decided to opt out of big occasions and instead of having a big dinner party, just invited a couple of friends at a time.  Even then I sometimes struggled.  It's easiery said than done I know but you really have to take care of yourself - remember it's not just about being off benzos, it's about being off benzos and never have to go back to taking them ever again.

I would love to slow down a bit. I sit in total isolation when my husband is at work. When he's home he always wants to do things or have people over.

A good friend of mine lost her son last night. He commited suicide. He was on several mood stabilizers. I'm not sure which ones. If you are inclined to pray, her family really needs the prayers. Her son was 23.

OMG Robert you really do deserve a break.  I am so sorry for your sorrow - having a 25 year old son myself I can only but imagine what your friend would be going through at present.  I am not a particulary religious person but my thoughts are definitely going out to you and your friend.

Take care.